Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 13 "JADE" 2 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-13-jade-2-month-group-t247798.html)

Billi 06-03-2014 09:37 AM

Wow I get to play with the Asian prints twice wahoooooooo I'm in both groups too. :-) so many pretty fabrics being posted. Kat I like your yellow I went and looked at your blocks from the last boom I'm looking forward to making one you done already have.

I'm headed to the post office today and I am apologizing in advance for my craptastic writing on the labels my printer was down and I did them all by hand. Eeeeeeek I should have been a doctor hahahaha

ArizonaKAT 06-03-2014 09:50 AM

OK!, One yello for Billi

and one yellow for KatsKid, right?

NCquilter 06-03-2014 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT (Post 6742939)
I'm in both groups. My fabric won't fit in a small box. Guess I need to go to the PO and see if they have the envelopes.

Fast group is getting the big bright flowers or the yellow fabric. The yellow was left over from Boom 12 and I got such wonderful blocks back with the black and white that I decided to make a bigger quilt.

So ladies if you love or hate yellow, please let me know. Janice said I could delegate who received the yellow and I was trying to send to people who didn't get yellow the last time. So I decided to throw it out there and see if anyone preferred working with the yellow.

Anyway, off to the post office.

I don't mind working with yellow. I'll work with whatever you send me :)

NCquilter 06-03-2014 12:33 PM

I thought I had my fabric picked out, but found some other pieces in my stash I hadn't seen in awhile. Will make a decision and hope to have in mail by Saturday. Glad to be participating in the Boom swaps again. First time participating with new rules.

Janice McC 06-03-2014 12:57 PM

Those who have not yet replied to the email I sent yesterday, please do so as soon as possible. If you don't, I have no way of knowing if you rec'd the info. Also, no response may mean no interest in participating - i cannot guess. Please don't make me track you down! (My pups lack the hound dog genes.) Anyone who sent a reply, should have rec'd a 'thank you' reply from me so you know you're in good shape and up to date.

Libster 06-03-2014 01:01 PM

NCquilter- I love the new rules. So far, every beautiful block has come back home and the postage is a pittance against what it used to be. Another plus is that we get to see our blocks before they're mailed home. To me, it's a win-win situation all the way around.

Janice McC 06-03-2014 02:24 PM

UPDATE! Shifting of participants...

Ironically, it isn't until I post groups that the shifting begins! And so it is this time and I'm coming to see this as normal. There are a few people moving between groups, dropping one or picking up another and new people being added. Not to worry! You may see folks posting who don't appear on your group list but chances are they've just been added so roll with it. Anyway, in a day or two more, things will settle down and I'll provide a revised list. BE ADVISED HOWEVER, GROUP SIZE REMAINS THE SAME, TOPPING OUT AT 20 PER GROUP SO YOU SHOULD SEND ME 19 F8s.

Bee Beatty 06-03-2014 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by NCquilter (Post 6743281)
I thought I had my fabric picked out, but found some other pieces in my stash I hadn't seen in awhile. Will make a decision and hope to have in mail by Saturday. Glad to be participating in the Boom swaps again. First time participating with new rules.

Nice to "Bee" swapping with you NC. I love reading these posts. I did the very same thing today! Found another box of Christmas fabric fat quarters under my bed that I had forgotten about and decided to switch a few of the Christmas fabrics I had chosen for different ones. Final photos coming! Looking forward to getting started. Welcome back!

Buzzy Bee :)

terriamn 06-03-2014 06:09 PM

Mine are all cut, labels made, just have to bag them

terriamn

Billi 06-04-2014 03:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Same fabrics 2nd verse a few new fabrics for you to work.
( wow I'm a bad poet) and still to lazy to remove the from the baggies