Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

annt59 09-04-2017 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by NanaKathy55 (Post 7899030)
Hello Ladies
I have so been MIA..hubby has been in the hospital all week with CHF so I haven't been sewing..came home last night so I got to sew today
This block is for ANNT59

NanaKathy...hope your hubby is feeling better.
Thank you for the fantastic block. Does it have a name?

NanaKathy55 09-04-2017 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 7900157)
NanaKathy...hope your hubby is feeling better.
Thank you for the fantastic block. Does it have a name?

The block is called Slip Knot

joanelizbay 09-04-2017 12:00 PM

5 Attachment(s)
All done with my bonus blocks. This has been the most fun swap in a LONG time...everyone has gone over and beyond on their skills! I love all mine but esp the black/white zebra blocks...and the worm...and the cats..oh heck, I love ALL of them!! :) These are for sewbiz, Mona G,MJP, Terri, and Annt59. Ive been cleaning my stash containers and there is fabric in there I will NEVER use..dont remember accumulating it but its there...Trouble with a new cabinet is I dont have room in my house for it! LOL I only have 2 beds and noone ever goes upstairs unless my brother stays. I do have 5 hanging , one by itself and 4 thanks to the rack Jabas husband made for me! Thank heavens I have 7 grandkids and 5 great grandkids that I can give to! :)

mjpEncinitas 09-04-2017 02:40 PM

Love the blocks Joan especially mine 😊

joanelizbay 09-04-2017 02:46 PM

I didnt think I was going to have enough of some to even make one block but found the pattern that I could make for them. I know they dont show off focus fabric well but hope they can be used. Some of the fabric I didnt have enough for even a small block. :)

terriamn 09-04-2017 03:04 PM

More great blocks JoanLiz, love mine.

quilt addict 09-04-2017 04:01 PM

You guys are amazingly fast with your talents. I am finishing a couple of bonus blocks for the summer group. Sounds like many of you in autumn are finishing early and you did the summer group also. AMAZING!

mollymunchkin 09-04-2017 07:40 PM

Joan, I love my block. Thanks so much.

sewbizgirl 09-04-2017 07:57 PM

Thank you for my pretty block, JoanLiz! They are all great. Congrats on finishing.

Janice McC 09-05-2017 11:51 AM

Wow, boomers! More lovely blocks have been posted again. Great job, Joanelizbay, Bibliostone, Marcialee, MonaG, and NanaKathy55. Please forgive me if I've left out anyone who posted a very recent finish.

Did you all enjoy your Labor Day weekend? DH and I went to a college football game on Saturday night with friends we hadn't seen in almost 2 years. Then Sunday it was off to our cabin for an overnight stay where we discovered a minor flood from a leaking water heater pipe. Could have been much worse than it was so we count ourselves lucky. This morning I had yoga and then I came home to catch up with the Booms. Emails have been answered and all blocks have now been posted in the gallery. I've also opened the boom packages that have already arrived and have been amazed by what I found there! :) :) :). So, despite a wet floor, it's been a fine few days for this gal. A fine few days!!!