Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Kassaundra 09-05-2017 02:06 PM

Great blocks ladies. Machine Y seams and I are having a come to Jesus meeting!!!!! Libster's block is up. I wasn't going to start another boom block until I finished the mug rug but waiting on the special thread.

annt59 09-05-2017 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7900180)
All done with my bonus blocks. This has been the most fun swap in a LONG time...everyone has gone over and beyond on their skills! I love all mine but esp the black/white zebra blocks...and the worm...and the cats..oh heck, I love ALL of them!! :) These are for sewbiz, Mona G,MJP, Terri, and Annt59. Ive been cleaning my stash containers and there is fabric in there I will NEVER use..dont remember accumulating it but its there...Trouble with a new cabinet is I dont have room in my house for it! LOL I only have 2 beds and noone ever goes upstairs unless my brother stays. I do have 5 hanging , one by itself and 4 thanks to the rack Jabas husband made for me! Thank heavens I have 7 grandkids and 5 great grandkids that I can give to! :)

Joan, thank you for this beautiful Block, Folded Corners. I have that block on my bucket list to make.

Kassaundra 09-05-2017 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Libster here is your block, a star w/ Y seams. I am so pleased w/ how the Y seams turned out, I just wish my points had been better.[ATTACH=CONFIG]580122[/ATTACH]

Libster 09-05-2017 04:17 PM

Beautiful block, Kass. Thanks, I love it.

terriamn 09-05-2017 04:42 PM

Beautiful block Kass

klaws 09-05-2017 04:47 PM

Great blocks ladies! Every one is just wonderful!

For anyone who is interested, Judy's next Mystery Quilt Train Ride starts this Saturday, Sept. 9. These are always fun. If I don't follow along each week, I always save the clues for later.

sewbizgirl 09-05-2017 07:33 PM

Beautiful block for Libster, Kass! Stunning.

I have been out of town since Sat. My son got sick and had to be hospitalized, so I came to Memphis. it's been rough but I think he's turned the corner. I will probably be away from home, and all my sewing projects, until the weekend. Been trying to keep up with the blocks being posted. So many pretties...

terriamn 09-06-2017 01:35 AM

Sewbiz, sorry that your son has been ill. Glad to hear you think he has turned the corner. Sending prayers for a quick and full recovery

Libster 09-06-2017 01:56 AM

Sewbiz, I hope your son will soon be up-and-at-em. I'll keep him in my prayers.

Janice McC 09-06-2017 04:36 AM

Your block for Libster is lovely, Kass.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7900987)
Libster here is your block, a star w/ Y seams. I am so pleased w/ how the Y seams turned out, I just wish my points had been better.[ATTACH=CONFIG]580122[/ATTACH]