Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

sewbizgirl 09-21-2017 08:40 PM

Oh, those babies are adorable, Kass! The tiny feathers look like fur.

Janice McC 09-22-2017 05:49 PM

The two below are my favorites. So cute![QUOTE=Kassaundra;7910888]I know everyone is dying to see some baby pics so here g

[ATTACH=CONFIG]580973[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]580975[/ATTACH]
[QUOTE]

bibliostone 09-22-2017 07:21 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Cute chicks Kassaunda. And here are some block pictures since I am still just poking along.

The popsicle block I posted earlier, Windblown Square, came from the book "501 Rotary-Cut Quilt Blocks" by Judy Hopkins, c.2008.

This Stars and Pinwheel block for Kassaundra also came from that book.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581019[/ATTACH]

This Mill Wheel block for MJPEncinta also comes from that book. The yellow is the yellow she sent, much brighter than the picture shows.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581020[/ATTACH]

The last block is for LJDugas. It is known around here as Ohio Snowflake, but some just refer to it as Old Snowflake.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581021[/ATTACH]

Kassaundra 09-22-2017 07:31 PM

Great blocks Bstone, I especially love mine

sewbizgirl 09-22-2017 08:51 PM

Beautiful blocks, B'stone... The one for Kassaundra is a totally new one for me. And I thought I'd seen them all!

Janice McC 09-23-2017 02:24 AM

If this is what you produce "just poking long" you just keep poking along then. :) Lovely blocks, Bibliostone.

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 7911636)
Cute chicks Kassaunda. And here are some block pictures since I am still just poking along.

The popsicle block I posted earlier, Windblown Square, came from the book "501 Rotary-Cut Quilt Blocks" by Judy Hopkins, c.2008.

This Stars and Pinwheel block for Kassaundra also came from that book.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581019[/ATTACH]

This Mill Wheel block for MJPEncinta also comes from that book. The yellow is the yellow she sent, much brighter than the picture shows.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581020[/ATTACH]

The last block is for LJDugas. It is known around here as Ohio Snowflake, but some just refer to it as Old Snowflake.:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]581021[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 09-23-2017 02:41 AM

Some reminders:

Everyone is required to keep in touch. Please post your progress here.
Blocks should be 12 1/2 inches square so please measure as you go and correct accordingly.
All seams should be 1/4 inch or a scant 1/4 inch.
Tighten up stitch length if you are one who stitches with long ones. Shoot for at least 10 to 12 per inch.
Please mind the color requests whenever possible.
And blocks are due in my hands in just under a month so there's lots of time left. If you are already done and haven't shipped, please use that time to make sure your blocks meets the criteria above, are neat and properly bagged and labeled with YOUR names as well as the owner's. Please make it easy for me to see. If you made bonus blocks, please add them to the original bag; don't send extra bags or all sorting cones to a grinding halt until I can determine why there are too many bags.

Thanks for your diligence!

klaws 09-23-2017 03:48 AM

All of my blocks are finished. I will be mailing them out either Wednesday or Thursday. Janice, I'll send you the tracking number when I do. I can't wait to see all of mine in person. :o

terriamn 09-23-2017 06:08 AM

Bstone very fun blocks love them all.

we close up at the lake tomorrow and I will be finishing up my bonus blocks next week before we head to Vegas to visit my son. No gambling or shows just visiting and down time for hubby. By the way yesterday it was 70 degrees in Vegas and 92 here in Minnesota with horrible humidity. Supposed to be another scorcher here today

It's our 28 year wedding anniversary. Hubby gave me a mushy card and candy. I didn't forget but need to get to store to buy him a token gift. Our Las Vegas trip is really our anniversary gift.

sewbizgirl 09-23-2017 07:50 AM

Happy Anniversary, Terri and Mr. Terri! Hope the beautiful weather holds in Vegas and you enjoy your trip immensely.