Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Janice McC 10-25-2017 06:37 PM

I went ahead and took individual pix of the blocks. There are so many I put them in the Autumn gallery. They're at the end...so beautiful. Thank you to everyone who participated in my surprise!

Now how to set them???

klaws 10-25-2017 06:54 PM

Janice, what a wonderful group of red and whites! And, there are no two alike. How cool is that? I can't wait to see what you do with them. :)

Kassaundra 10-25-2017 07:54 PM

Awesome red and whites. MJP love that yours had a tiny piece of all the boom fabrics. I didn't see mine in there though.

JayneW 10-25-2017 07:56 PM

I've been so excited to see the red's and white's! They are so fun. I know you said you had received one from me, but I also didn't see it in the gallery. I'm guessing you have a few more tucked away somewhere!

sewbizgirl 10-25-2017 08:04 PM

Love all those reds and whites for Janice, everybody. So much fun to see, because we each had no idea what anyone else was making. They will be a pretty quilt.

mjpEncinitas 10-25-2017 10:19 PM

Gorgeous red and white blocks!
Yes Terriamn was the mastermind of the Janice blocks. I was a little panicked at first because a churndash block was mentioned and I had no clue what that was. Then Terri gave us a reprieve.

i had to laugh at Kassaundra recognizing which block was mine without any labels. When my husband was looking at the pictures of all the blocks he started singing the Sesame Street song ' one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong'. Well he never got to the doesn't belong part but I laughed.

Another U F O Janice!

Libster 10-26-2017 02:21 AM

Love all of your red and white blocks, Janice! Your quilt will be so pretty. Can't wait to see it put together.Terri organized a good one for this. We done good, Ladies!
Janice, this is your "Cause we love you" quilt.

Kassaundra 10-26-2017 03:20 AM

There are a couple I can pick by sight no names needed.

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 7931993)
Gorgeous red and white blocks!
Yes Terriamn was the mastermind of the Janice blocks. I was a little panicked at first because a churndash block was mentioned and I had no clue what that was. Then Terri gave us a reprieve.

i had to laugh at Kassaundra recognizing which block was mine without any labels. When my husband was looking at the pictures of all the blocks he started singing the Sesame Street song ' one of these things is not like the others, one of these things just doesn't belong'. Well he never got to the doesn't belong part but I laughed.

Another U F O Janice!

Janice McC 10-26-2017 03:36 AM

:( Oops, I missed three! I'll go through the pix. I'll take care of it as soon as I'm done printing and applying the labels to your packages. Give me an hour.

Everyone who had me print labels should have gotten their tracking number from USPS. Be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7931966)
Awesome red and whites. MJP love that yours had a tiny piece of all the boom fabrics. I didn't see mine in there though.

klaws 10-26-2017 04:05 AM

I got my number. Yippee!!!