Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

sewbizgirl 10-30-2017 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7934513)
Sewbizgirl, my update shows they are at the pi bc there was no secure place to deliver, or something to that effect. You'll probably need to arrange for redelivery or pick up at the PO.

I just saw that... have arranged for redelivery Tues. So strange they didn’t leave the package at the door. Must have been a substitute driver.

Thanks for checking, Janice!

JayneW 10-30-2017 05:12 PM

Yay! I got my blocks! Although I loved seeing the pictures along the way, they didn't even begin to do justice to how beautiful they are! WOW!

Now the hard part, to figure out how to put it all together!

I will say my baggies are sitting empty on my sewing table very anxious to get filled and sent along on their way again!

Janice McC 10-30-2017 05:29 PM

Jayne, glad they arrived safely.

I think that's everyone now but Sewbiz. And Hav supplied her own label so I don't have that tracking number. Did you get yours Hav4boys?

Originally Posted by JayneW (Post 7934972)
Yay! I got my blocks! Although I loved seeing the pictures along the way, they didn't even begin to do justice to how beautiful they are! WOW!

Now the hard part, to figure out how to put it all together!

I will say my baggies are sitting empty on my sewing table very anxious to get filled and sent along on their way again!

mollymunchkin 10-30-2017 07:18 PM

Mine arrived Saturday, but we didn’t retrieve the mail until last night. Thanks so much for the beautiful blocks.

sewbizgirl 10-31-2017 04:28 AM

I’ll be home tomorrow to see my pretty blocks! They are scheduled for re-delivery today. Can’t wait to see them in person.

Janice, I LOVE your collection of red and white blocks! So gorgeous.

Kassaundra 10-31-2017 01:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Worked on cutting out my setting triagles, here they are laid out.

terriamn 10-31-2017 01:36 PM

Very pretty Kass

Libster 10-31-2017 03:03 PM

Another gorgeous quilt, Kass. Love how you quilted the pants 'specially.
I've worked all day quilting my Autumn blocks to get them ready for QAYG. They're all quilted and laid out like I want them. And...I have two strips joined already. I have to finish this quilt and then I have my Winter blocks one to do before Christmas. Oh, and I have to make two quilted Christmas stockings before then too. Think I'm going to be busy for a while. The things we do for our grands and great-grands! I wouldn't change it for the world!

sewbizgirl 10-31-2017 07:46 PM

Hubby says my blocks were redelivered today!

Your quilt is looking lovely, Kass.

jaba 11-01-2017 06:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got it all put together but will have to wait and quilt it next April when I have my long arm. I'm going to check and see if any of the quilt shops around here will rent their long arm so I can get it done. I like the way it turned out, thank you ladies[ATTACH=CONFIG]583245[/ATTACH]