Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

joanelizbay 11-01-2017 02:20 PM

Its really pretty Jaba...Looks manly too! What is the machine next to the quilt? I assume its not a long arm?? Hope you can find one to "rent". Show pictures when you get it done!

NanaKathy55 11-01-2017 02:36 PM

Hello Ladies..sorry I have been MIA but have had so family medical problems and just couldn't get on the board..and to top that off my silly computer won't do right..I think I have a virus on it
I received my beautiful blocks and wanted to say a big THANKS for all the blocks..I Love them!!!
See ya in the next boom

ibex94 11-01-2017 03:20 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7935843)
I got it all put together but will have to wait and quilt it next April when I have my long arm. I'm going to check and see if any of the quilt shops around here will rent their long arm so I can get it done. I like the way it turned out, thank you ladies[ATTACH=CONFIG]583245[/ATTACH]

WOWZA!!! Gorgeous quilt, Jaba.

Boomers, you have done a fabulous job, once again. I'm loving being a lurker. Thank you for the inspiration!

D.Henson 11-01-2017 04:14 PM

Wow, jaba, that looks great!! Everyone has done an amazing job on the blocks. I've been following this thread and can't wait to see more quilts put together. :)

mollymunchkin 11-01-2017 07:35 PM

Jaba, that is lovely. I’m so excited, my block blends in with the rest. I usually feel like mine doesn’t quite fit with the rest of them, but not this one!! Terri, I haven’t taken all mine out of their bags either...sad face...

sewbizgirl 11-01-2017 09:16 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Anyone missing this pretty block? It was in with mine, but I don't think it was supposed to be for me. It's not my fabric. Anyone recognize it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]583265[/ATTACH]

Also, here is one of my Christmas QAYG quilts, made from 12.5" blocks:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]583266[/ATTACH]
I've been making blocks out of Christmas scraps all year. I have another one ready to quilt, but it's not QAYG.

Libster 11-02-2017 01:13 AM

Love the Christmas quilt! Somebody's going to be very happy with that one.

terriamn 11-02-2017 03:39 AM

Sewbiz I believe that block is mine, I recognize the floral fabric.

Your Christmas quilt is so pretty. Don’t know how you ladies do all you do.

Janice McC 11-02-2017 06:30 AM

Uh, oh! Are you short a block then, Sewbiz? Terri, did you receive one of Sewbiz's blocks? They could have been switched by me or even within the packages before they were sent to me. Just checked the gallery and a pic of that block doesn't show up so I imagine it was either made by LJDugas or Bootsy. Unless it was someone's bonus block. There were several people who didn't put their names on packages or who they were for. Those darn florals were confusing to me so they might have been to others as well.

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7936331)

Your Christmas quilt is so pretty. Don’t know how you ladies do all you do.

sewbizgirl 11-02-2017 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7936331)

Yep, I believe I accidentally got your bonus block from Joan! It's a pretty one... Will send it to you.