Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Libster 07-25-2017 03:22 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7870750)
Here's my 'one and only' for today... It's a "Sue's Heart" block for Libster.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577195[/ATTACH]

Thank you for the beautiful Sue's Heart, Sewbiz! Megan is going to love it!
Everybody's blocks are spot on this round, from the stars and hearts, to the elf legs and wreaths. I love seeing the pictures.

Cheesehead 07-25-2017 03:59 AM

Beautiful heart Sewbizgirl and Bibliostone, great job on the block design with the nurses fabric!

Jan

Janice McC 07-25-2017 04:21 AM

Sewbizgirl, I think this is one of the Summer fabrics. I put it in the gallery under Summer with the other pink blocks.

"Sue's heart". One of my all time favorites! Beautiful block.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7870750)
Here's my 'one and only' for today... It's a "Sue's Heart" block for Libster.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577195[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 07-25-2017 07:14 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7870847)
Sewbizgirl, I think this is one of the Summer fabrics. I put it in the gallery under Summer with the other pink blocks.

"Sue's heart". One of my all time favorites! Beautiful block.

ACK... YES! I messed up! It was after midnight when I got done with the heart block and I thought I was in the Summer group when I posted! So glad you caught it, Janice, ole Eagle Eye... Thanks!

Janice McC 07-25-2017 07:22 AM

Lol! Old eagle eye? Old anyway.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7871015)
ACK... YES! I messed up! It was after midnight when I got done with the heart block and I thought I was in the Summer group when I posted! So glad you caught it, Janice, ole Eagle Eye... Thanks!

sewbizgirl 07-25-2017 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7871022)
Lol! Old eagle eye? Old anyway.

Hey...you are on the ball!

annt59 07-25-2017 06:20 PM

Janice, how do you put the letters on the block to show who for whom you made it?

terriamn 07-25-2017 07:06 PM

Aunt 59 I take the picture with my phone and then go to editing and marking to add names.

sewbizgirl 07-25-2017 07:43 PM

annt59, the way I put the text on my pictures is on my computer. I open the picture file and first resize my pictures to 'small', then I click on edit. When the editing page opens, I click on the text symbol and choose a color, size and thickness of the line, and then click on the bottom of my photo for a 'field' to open. I type what I want to say in that field, then click on Save. I can then upload the photo with the writing on it.

I was inspired to figure it out by Terri's nice photos that always have the names on them. I'm sure it makes it easier for Janice to put them in the right place in the gallery.

Janice McC 07-26-2017 05:20 AM

You bet it does! It's not necessary as long as you put the name with the block when you post it but it does help me quite a bit. Thanks. :)

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7871569)
...I was inspired to figure it out by Terri's nice photos that always have the names on them. I'm sure it makes it easier for Janice to put them in the right place in the gallery.