Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Kassaundra 07-28-2017 08:53 AM

I don't usually keep track of the time, but I do alot of mine some here some there, a lot of stop and go sewing. Or take the hand sewing w/ me and work on it while I'm doing that may start on another block while the first waits for the hand sewing part to be finished etc....

klaws 07-28-2017 09:06 AM

Beautiful block Bibliostone!

terriamn 07-28-2017 09:16 AM

Beautiful block B Sone. Think I will try and keep track just out of curiosity. Lots of times it takes me longer to pick a block, find the right fabric then to sew it

Kassaundra 07-28-2017 09:35 AM

You ladies are going to laugh at me. My rotary cutter was still miss placed. So my mission before doing any sewing today was to find the rotary cutter. My sewing area had become quite cluttered w/ the boom fabric and possible coordinating fabric, plus those 3 partial dresses I was working on before the boom fabric came, and the pattern pieces for those dresses etc.... So I spent some time folding and putting away all the stuff, plus some laundry Gary added to my stack (thinking I wouldn't know it was him I'm sure) Anyway got it all done and was pouting b/c I still had not found my rotary cutter. I asked Gary if he had seen it recently (secretly thinking he had moved it) so he walks over to where I'm standing and reaches forward and said what this???? Lying in the middle of my ironing board in absolute plain sight was my rotary cutter!!!!!!

Cheesehead 07-28-2017 10:18 AM

Bstone, your block is wonderful! Great block pattern and coordinating fabrics to compliment Jaba's fabric.

Jan

Cheesehead 07-28-2017 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7873628)
You ladies are going to laugh at me. My rotary cutter was still miss placed. So my mission before doing any sewing today was to find the rotary cutter. My sewing area had become quite cluttered w/ the boom fabric and possible coordinating fabric, plus those 3 partial dresses I was working on before the boom fabric came, and the pattern pieces for those dresses etc.... So I spent some time folding and putting away all the stuff, plus some laundry Gary added to my stack (thinking I wouldn't know it was him I'm sure) Anyway got it all done and was pouting b/c I still had not found my rotary cutter. I asked Gary if he had seen it recently (secretly thinking he had moved it) so he walks over to where I'm standing and reaches forward and said what this???? Lying in the middle of my ironing board in absolute plain sight was my rotary cutter!!!!!!

That's too funny! That has happened to me but what I thought was lost I had misplaced only minutes earlier. I had looked at the exact spot where I thought I put it many times, but just about when I was giving up, there it was exactly where I thought I put it. It's those gremlins tricking us!

Jan

Kassaundra 07-28-2017 12:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
MonaG, I have finished your block, and either it is getting lost in the mail, or I need to go back to the quilt shop and get more of that tape measure fabric!!!! lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577513[/ATTACH]

GramE 07-28-2017 12:39 PM

Loverly, Kass!

jaba 07-28-2017 02:38 PM

Beautiful block Kass! Bibliostone I'm in love! Thank you so very much, love love love it!! I will probably start on this group tomorrow, my fabric for customer's quilt won't be here until next Monday or Tuesday...

Mona G 07-28-2017 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7873705)
MonaG, I have finished your block, and either it is getting lost in the mail, or I need to go back to the quilt shop and get more of that tape measure fabric!!!! lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]577513[/ATTACH]

Haha it turned out great!!!