Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Cheesehead 07-30-2017 12:44 PM

Oh Kass, all of those fabrics are so pretty it's going to be interesting seeing how they play with one another!

Cabin also has internet service and cable, no roughing it here.

Jan

Kassaundra 07-30-2017 02:20 PM

Okay Cheese's plan A didn't work well. When I got enough together to get a better idea it was too busy, but never fear I have a plan B, but plan B is stepping off the edge, I have to cut your fabric before seeing the results. Even though plan A didn't work I still really like the concept so as Tim G. would say, "Make it work"

Kassaundra 07-30-2017 03:17 PM

I was nervous before but I've done one section (just in case it didn't work well I wouldn't have used all the fabric on it) Not nervous anymore plan B is better then plan A, excited to be full steam ahead. This is completely different then any block I've done in previous booms.

marietta 07-30-2017 04:09 PM

...sitting on edge of my seat with excitement waiting to see this one Kass :)

jaba 07-30-2017 04:32 PM

7 Attachment(s)
Between yesterday and today these are the ones that I have got done. Mollymunchkin- Grandmother's Favorite Block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577715[/ATTACH] MonaG- this is a "jaba" block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577716[/ATTACH] NanaKathy55- Boy's Nonsense block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577717[/ATTACH] Marija- Baby Birds block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577718[/ATTACH] LjDugas- Bees Knees block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577719[/ATTACH] Libster- Big T block[ATTACH=CONFIG]577720[/ATTACH] That's all for today ladies, hope they will work.
Have to show you a pick of our little grand daughter today. Her birthday is actually tomorrow but they had the little celebration today. And we got some news.....Next March or the 1st of April she will have a brother or sister[ATTACH=CONFIG]577721[/ATTACH]

Libster 07-30-2017 05:57 PM

Jaba, she is just so precious! I guess we'll all have to charter a bus and come help scrap you off the ceiling after the new baby news. Congratulations, Gramma!

jaba 07-30-2017 06:21 PM

Thanks Libster, she was just in Wyoming for a week over the 4th of July but I can say...I can hardly wait to get to Florida in October. It's not like I see her everyday when we are there in the winter but she is there I guess. My son has already voiced that we need to stay until the brother or sister is born. Doesn't hurt my feelings at all! Her Mommy and Daddy are really great about doing face time with us so we can see her and talk to her a couple of times a week, don't want her to forget me you know :) I really consider us very lucky to have her in our life......and so happy my oldest son finally met the love of his life and is fulfilling his wish also.

Libster 07-30-2017 06:30 PM

Grandchildren are THE best, right after great-grands! They will own your heart so fast and forever.

jaba 07-30-2017 06:46 PM

You are right Libster, we have 2 great granddaughters too. This son is just starting a little late:)

sewbizgirl 07-30-2017 08:24 PM

What a cutie, Jaba! And congrats on the happy news about the brother or sister.

You have been busy making blocks. They are beautiful, as usual.