Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Bluelady 08-06-2017 06:53 PM

Ah, these blocks look great! I sure miss doing the boom! I haven't really done any sewing since the last boom I was in.. must be.. two or three years ago? soon I hope to again.
But you ladies are out doing yourselves!!

Mona G 08-06-2017 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7881227)
I made this block for MonaG. It's a Arkansas Traveler. Hope you like it, Mona.

Perfect, thanks.

I got two blocks done today, but no internet on the pc.

sewbizgirl 08-06-2017 07:16 PM

Jan, my condolences... How lovely that your mom lived to such a ripe old age, and was able to be independent the whole time! What more could anyone hope for? I'm glad she went peacefully in her sleep. I pray God's comfort surrounds you as you walk through the days ahead without her.

What awesome blocks have been posted today! The dolphin block is so great.... Wonderful work, everybody.

terriamn 08-07-2017 06:15 AM

Jan, so sorry on the passing of your mother but incredible that she was of sound mind and lived independently her entire life. Sending hugs and prayers to you and your family.

terriamn 08-07-2017 06:27 AM

I don't have a long enough memory to comment on all the blocks at one time so it will probably take several posts.

klaws beautiful blocks for Linda, very romantic looking blocks

kass another stunning block, your embroidery around the wings make each fabric stand out.

Libster your dolphin is perfect

terriamn 08-07-2017 06:47 AM

Jaba lots of pretty blocks but the worm just stands out to me. Cutest worm I have ever seen

Marcialee and Marlena also very pretty blocks

Sewbiz you are whipping out lots of great blocks, what happened to slow and enjoying yourself?

hope I didn't miss anyone's blocks. Sorry if I did all the blocks are GREAT

Marlenab 08-07-2017 08:26 AM

Love it Mona!!! Thank you!!!

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 7880723)
sewbiz, love my block thanks.

I started Autumn blocks yesterday since I have to go to the store for one of the last summer blocks. I finished Marlenab block.

Marlenab 08-07-2017 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 7881067)

We arrived home yesterday from our vacation to find out my mother had just passed away. She died in her sleep and she had just turned 89 on July 4th. She was still independent she lived in her home and was able to drive herself to the store. She hadn't been sick so we know it was just time for her to be called home to be with the Lord.

Oh my....so sorry to hear this Jan!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. HUGS!

Marlenab 08-07-2017 08:51 AM

Love it! Love the color you used with my fabric!

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 7881130)
Marleneab- baby birds block[ATTACH=CONFIG]578173[/ATTACH]

terriamn 08-07-2017 09:01 AM

Blue lady hope you can join in on all the fun soon