Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

mollymunchkin 08-08-2017 07:49 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Three more: Joanlizbay-Lover's Knot, Klaws-Flyfoot, Terri-an Elephant. The ear and tail are 3-D.

Sewbiz, I love my block. It is so soft and girly.

Kassaundra 08-08-2017 07:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I just put the last stitch in Joan's block, I have to say I will NEVER embroider w/ metallic thread again, EVER. I thought your kitties could use a little bling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578342[/ATTACH]

Kassaundra 08-08-2017 08:02 PM

Great blocks MollyM.

Janice McC 08-08-2017 10:42 PM

Finished loading all of your pix into the gallery. Terrific blocks!

Cheesehead 08-09-2017 05:10 AM

Thank you everyone for the condolences. I am sooo ready to begin sewing again on all of your blocks.

Sewbizgirl - Beautiful Drunkards Path block! I tend to shy away from trying this block with so many curved seams, yours turned out perfect!

Jaba - The Boxes block you created turned out so pretty! Hope your remodeling project will be completed soon and peace and quiet will be restored in the near future.

Libster - Love the Morning Star block, it's just lovely showcasing the pansies! I definitely would like to make this block and will look it up online today.

Thank you again for the pansy blocks, I know this fabric has been somewhat challenging. I think I have found fabric for the next boom that has a much smaller print with several color options.

joanelizbay 08-09-2017 05:58 AM

I LOVE those cats!! Thanks Kass..ALL my blocks are looking good..thanks everyone!!

terriamn 08-09-2017 07:02 AM

Sewbiz your Waltzing Matilda block is perfect with the feather fabric.

MM love the elephant and how fun that the tail and ears are 3 D.

Kass your cat block is adorable.

klaws 08-09-2017 07:52 AM

Sewbiz, Your blocks are pretty. I especially like the feather one.
Molly, I Love my block! It is so colorful and exactly what I was looking for. Your elephant block is just too cute!
Kass, your cat block is great. I'm a cat person so it caught my eye immediately.
Everyone's blocks are fantastic.
I won't be doing much sewing today. I have a Dr appt. to see what is wrong with my foot. It has been hurting me for a week now and need to check it out. I think I may have gout. Ugh!

marcialee 08-09-2017 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by Marlenab (Post 7881704)
Crazy busy weekend! Canned pickled beets and salsa. Picked 25 gallons of apples. Managed to get some cut into apple slices and frozen for pies this winter. Still have 15 gallons to work on today after work. I think I'm going to do apple juice.
But....I managed to get one block done this weekend. This is for Marcialee!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]578231[/ATTACH]

Thank you, very nice block

Libster 08-09-2017 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 7883041)
I just put the last stitch in Joan's block, I have to say I will NEVER embroider w/ metallic thread again, EVER. I thought your kitties could use a little bling.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578342[/ATTACH]

Kass, as usual, perfect block! Girl, you are good!