Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Janice McC 08-11-2017 06:41 AM

Just a couple of reminders:

You are required to check in with the group at a minimum of every two weeks. Looking at the thread but not posting doesn't count! Please post and let us know how you are, how your block making is coming and what you think of all the blocks that are being made for you. You are not required to post pix of your blocks but I do need to hear how you are getting along. We all want to know. :)

Also, all completed blocks are due in my hands on October 20, eons from now. I know some in this group are still working on the Summer blocks and will be switching over here when they are done. I look forward to seeing what you do with the Autumn fabrics, too.

That's it for now. Thanks to everyone who has been working diligently on their blocks. I cannot seem to find the time to comment on all the blocks I see but every single one of you is greatly appreciated as are your beautiful skills. Great job!

Cheesehead 08-11-2017 11:48 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh my...ladies you may need to wear sunglasses to view this block, it's quite bright! This is for Klaws. Gee after posting the block the pink color looks darker, it's actually a hot pink.[ATTACH=CONFIG]578561[/ATTACH]

jaba 08-11-2017 12:01 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This is the very last of the blocks from me ladies for this group. If I didn't make you a bonus block it is because I literally have already used most of your fabric and just didn't have enough to make one. None of these blocks really have a name, they are a combo of this and that :)
Kass [ATTACH=CONFIG]578562[/ATTACH] KLaws[ATTACH=CONFIG]578563[/ATTACH] Bibliostone[ATTACH=CONFIG]578564[/ATTACH] Cheesehead[ATTACH=CONFIG]578565[/ATTACH] and Sewbizgirl[ATTACH=CONFIG]578566[/ATTACH]I hope you can use these ladies. I really liked making them, it was quite a challenge figuring out what I could make with a little bit of fabric and fun too! Thanks for letting me play...

Kassaundra 08-11-2017 12:06 PM

Cheese, and Jaba, great blocks. I love my bonus "geese" block Jaba, thanks. Those bonus ones were quite creative. Cheese, great job w/ the stripes, I have some of your black multi color polka dot fabric too

Cheesehead 08-11-2017 12:37 PM

Thank you Jaba for the bonus block, it's just beautiful! Is that the marble fabric that others have used in some of their blocks? I love that fabric, guess I will head over to Marshall's and buy some of each color. Thanks again!

Jan

Kassaundra 08-11-2017 12:48 PM

Crazy QB, it duplicated a post 40 minutes later?????? Oh well it is different now, lol

sewbizgirl 08-11-2017 12:49 PM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 7884814)
Oh my...ladies you may need to wear sunglasses to view this block, it's quite bright! This is for Klaws. Gee after posting the block the pink color looks darker, it's actually a hot pink.[ATTACH=CONFIG]578561[/ATTACH]

Nice, Cheesehead. How great that you had the perfect small black dots to go with her dotted stripes!

More great bonus blocks, Jaba... and I see one for me! Thanks so much.

Libster 08-11-2017 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got this one for MJPEncinitas made before the thunder storm hit. When the lightening is gone, I'll try again.

klaws 08-11-2017 01:13 PM

Thank you Cheesehead Jan for my block I love it!!! The dot fabric matches perfect!
Thank you Jaba Jan for my bonus block! I love it also!
Wow, I'm really at a loss for words with all the wonderful blocks everyone has made for me! I am just tickled to death!!! :):):)

klaws 08-11-2017 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is the one I made for Kass yesterday. I finally got a picture.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578575[/ATTACH]