Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

Mona G 08-14-2017 08:51 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Sewbiz, I love it thanks. Kass another awesome block.
sewbiz I was working on your block this morning also...

bootsy 08-14-2017 09:07 AM

Pkg Received

Hi This msg is for Kris, ie Red Stilettas , LJDugas31 puter is being repaired and she asked me to convey this msg. Thank you very much for the books you sent. It was very thoughtful of you and was greatly appreciated. She will thank you when she can as her surgery is Wednesday and she may not have her puter back by then. In case you are curious, we are related that's why I could send this msg to you.

sewbizgirl 08-14-2017 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 7886815)
sewbiz I was working on your block this morning also...

What lovely colors to go with my fabric. Thank you for my pretty block!

sewbizgirl 08-14-2017 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7886828)
Hi This msg is for Kris, ie Red Stilettas , LJDugas31 puter is being repaired and she asked me to convey this msg. Thank you very much for the books you sent. It was very thoughtful of you and was greatly appreciated. She will thank you when she can as her surgery is Wednesday and she may not have her puter back by then. In case you are curious, we are related that's why I could send this msg to you.

Bootsy, Red Stilettos is not in this group so she won't see the message. You can do a search for her under "members" and then pm her.

Libster 08-14-2017 12:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are my last 3 blocks for this group until I start on some bonus blocks. I will have a few of them.
First one is for Joanelizbay. It's a Modern HST Block.
Second one is for Marija. It's a modified Crystal Star.
Third one is for LJDugas. It's a Square In A Star. Hope y'all like them.

Cheesehead 08-14-2017 01:11 PM

Libster, beautiful blocks you have made, such outstanding work!

Jan

klaws 08-14-2017 01:38 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Here are my lastest. I wasn't happy with the original block I made for Hav4Boys. She requested green and/or black and I used light blue. Well, I decided to take it apart and remake a different block. This one is for her. Janice, please delete the picture of the first block I made and replace with this one. Thanks!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578859[/ATTACH]

This one is for MJP. It is an Austin block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578860[/ATTACH]

I made two for Cheesehead. This first one is a block pattern from one of Judy's mystery trains. The second one is Folded Corners from Patchwork Square and is a bonus block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578861[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]578862[/ATTACH]

I hope everyone likes their blocks.

sewbizgirl 08-14-2017 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7886958)
Here are my last 3 blocks for this group until I start on some bonus blocks. I will have a few of them.
First one is for Joanelizbay. It's a Modern HST Block.
Second one is for Marija. It's a modified Crystal Star.
Third one is for LJDugas. It's a Square In A Star. Hope y'all like them.

These are great blocks, Libster! Love how the giraffe print one came out. And that third one is a fabric I haven't seen yet in this swap... :shock: Very pretty, all of them.

sewbizgirl 08-14-2017 02:59 PM

Klaws, lovely blocks! The two for Cheese are two of my favorite blocks. Your ribbon star came out great!

redstilettos 08-14-2017 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by bootsy (Post 7886828)

Hi bootsie,
Glad she got them okay! I just wanted to send something her way to cheer her during her recovery. Let us know how she's doing :)
Chris