Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

marcialee 08-20-2017 01:33 AM

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 7889983)
Wow! Such great blocks being posted. They really need to figure out how to put a "like" button on here.

I have one block done for marcialee. It is a dark blue, hope that works:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579161[/ATTACH]

Beautiful. Love it

marcialee 08-20-2017 01:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I love all my blocks. I won't be doing any blocks this weekend. Very busy. Headed to a baby shower today and yes had to make crib quilt with a matching growth chart. I also am setting up a sewing room. It is overwhelming. Hope you don't mind my showing off my baby set. Me and my business partner have made several growth charts of all different things. They are a hit

Janice McC 08-20-2017 04:27 AM

Cute baby items. Have fun at the baby shower today. :)

Originally Posted by marcialee (Post 7890702)
I love all my blocks. I won't be doing any blocks this weekend. Very busy. Headed to a baby shower today and yes had to make crib quilt with a matching growth chart. I also am setting up a sewing room. It is overwhelming. Hope you don't mind my showing off my baby set. Me and my business partner have made several growth charts of all different things. They are a hit

Janice McC 08-20-2017 04:35 AM

Your new sewing space is wonderful. Room to move around. The quilt from your GGmother-in-law is lovely. Inspiring and pretty. Congratulations and enjoy! . :) :) :)

Originally Posted by JayneW (Post 7890549)
I hope you all don't mind me posting some pictures, but I'm really excited about my new sewing space! While I was digging out the printer's tray, I found a quilt rack my husband had made for me years ago - it's perfect and hanging from it is a quilt made by my great grandmother-in law. The design wall is amazing - you can see a wedding present quilt and my QB BOM blocks (I'm behind). Still debating on dropping the machine, but I'll probably wait because beginning of the year I'm in the market for a new machine![ATTACH=CONFIG]579217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]579218[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]579219[/ATTACH]

joanelizbay 08-20-2017 04:43 AM

2 Attachment(s)
WOW Jayne..my sewing area would NEVER look that organized!! I should have taken pictures when my brother was here because it was better but as soon as he left its cluttered again LOL Here are two for today Marcialee is Starry Path by ShabbyFabrics and the 2nd is terri's is Tic Tac Toe by 100 blocks Vol 6. The fabric reminded me of the hippy quilt blocks we made. Hope to get a couple more cut out and sewn today. Have a great rest of weekend!

sewbizgirl 08-20-2017 05:14 AM

Very sweet baby set, Marcialee. That's sure to be a hit at the baby shower!

Joan, love your blocks for Terri and Marcialee. Both are perfect choices of pattern for the theme of the fabric.

terriamn 08-20-2017 05:24 AM

Marcia very fun growth charts.

Joanliz great blocks, love my tic tac toe block

klaws 08-20-2017 07:33 AM

Jayne, what a wonderful room! I know you will enjoy working there.
Annt59 great block for NanaKathy.
Joan, love the two blocks you made, especially the Starry Path one.

klaws 08-20-2017 07:36 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are mine for today. The first one is Ohio Star for MarlenaB. I didn't use white. I used a cream color.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]579241[/ATTACH]
This next one is an Austin for Bibliostone.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]579242[/ATTACH]
This last one is Antique Tile and is a bonus block for MarciaLee.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]579243[/ATTACH]

sewbizgirl 08-20-2017 08:12 AM

Those are all great blocks, Karen. They show off the focus fabrics well. :o