Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Autumn (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-autumn-t289352.html)

bootsy 08-22-2017 03:19 PM

JayneW Could you please tell me where you found the beautiful pp pattern you made? You did very well considering its the first one you did. I want to try pp and thought if you could make this one then there is hope for me. Looks perfect to me. I am on the Summer 19 and was just browsing and saw it and thought I can do this.

Bootsy:thumbup:

terriamn 08-22-2017 03:28 PM

Libster I am so glad we don't have fire ants here. My only expierence with them was ages ago while visiting my toddler granddaughter. She reacted horribly to them and consequently this protective grandma totally freaked every time I saw one.

AnnT59 great block for MJP

terriamn 08-22-2017 03:36 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Ok I am very proud of this block it's Aunt Diana but I wanted to use 3 colors to highlight Sewbiz's pretty floral. This block is my nemesis and I gritted my teeth and was determined to make it. Imagine my surprise when everything fell together correct the first time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579378[/ATTACH]

Next one one is for Klaws, lots of fun bright colors

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579379[/ATTACH]

This is one I spent my entire afternoon on for Jayne

[ATTACH=CONFIG]579380[/ATTACH]

mjpEncinitas 08-22-2017 03:42 PM

I love the fabric you chose for the Day of the Dead block AnnT. It is going to go well with the boom 18 blocks.

Kass I can't wait to see what you do for the Hawaii quilt. It's fun to see these amazing blocks you make. I like when you explain your thought processes.

The blocks have been wonderful for this boom. My dream vacation is to spend a week near each of you and get quilting lessons!

terriamn 08-22-2017 03:47 PM

MJP if you come to my house you might learn some new words that you won't be able to repeat in public

Libster 08-22-2017 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sewbiz, I don't know if you can use this one or not. I had so little of your fabric left with it being stripes, hard to come up with something. I thought since it's for a patient that they might like to have some balloons to cheer them up a bit. It is certainly colorful!

klaws 08-22-2017 04:53 PM

Terri, thank you so much for the great block! I love it. The other blocks you made are wonderful too, especially the stocking one. So many beautiful blocks everyone is making. I am so glad I joined in the boom this time. I am learning a lot and making blocks that I wouldn't normally make. Thank you everyone!

sewbizgirl 08-22-2017 04:56 PM

Great DOD block, Annt59. Perfect fabrics to go with the print, too!

Terri I love my block! It's serendipity. When I first scrolled down to it I thought, "I have some of that fabric!". DUH. It is my fabric! My brain... :shock:

Love your other blocks too. The Christmas stockings hanging by the chimney with care are just too cute!

sewbizgirl 08-22-2017 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7892420)
Sewbiz, I don't know if you can use this one or not. I had so little of your fabric left with it being stripes, hard to come up with something. I thought since it's for a patient that they might like to have some balloons to cheer them up a bit. It is certainly colorful!

Of course I can use it, it's darling! You are so creative, Libster. I love ric rac too.

joanelizbay 08-22-2017 05:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One for the night. Strips scare me but I think this block makes it easy...Its for Klaws. Cute block for sew!!