Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Summer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-summer-t289351.html)

Mona G 07-07-2017 06:48 AM

Sending prayers of healing for all who need it.

joanelizbay 07-07-2017 06:52 AM

Terr so sorry to hear about your BIL...I also hate cancer and the pain it causes families. I was reading an article last night that said the polio or small pox shots we got from 1955 to 1961? may have had a cancer causing germ in it...always something new they find that "might" cause cancer isn't it?? I'm SO happy for baby Liam...it breaks my heart to hear about the little baby in England that the hospital wants to take off the ventilator even though the USA said they might be able to help with a new procedure...Cant imagine how the family must be feeling. Prayers for EVERYONE!!

Libster 07-07-2017 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 7858966)
Got this 'walking foot' quilted and now it's bound and done, too. Trying to finish up some stuff before the blocks arrive, as they will take over my quilting brain once they do!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]575964[/ATTACH]

Sewbiz, I love the old time classic patterns and this one is done to perfection. Beautiful quilt.

Janice McC 07-07-2017 01:09 PM

Let's add Bootsy and Hav4Boys to the list from whom I've received packages! Six more to go from this group. :)

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 7858993)
Just a quick fyi, I've received F8s in this group from MonaG, Libster, Sewbizgirl, Joanelizbay and LJDugas. Talk about being on the ball. Woo hoo! All packages were in good order :) Thank you!!!

sewbizgirl 07-07-2017 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7859424)
it breaks my heart to hear about the little baby in England that the hospital wants to take off the ventilator even though the USA said they might be able to help with a new procedure...Cant imagine how the family must be feeling. Prayers for EVERYONE!!

I'm just sick over that, too. I'm praying for a miracle. Can't believe the parents are not allowed to remove their baby from the hospital and bring him to the U.S. as they want to. It makes me so angry!

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7859436)
Sewbiz, I love the old time classic patterns and this one is done to perfection. Beautiful quilt.

Thank you, Libby! This one looks like an oldie but it's all repro fabrics. Churn dash or monkey wrench has always been a favorite of mine.

Libster 07-08-2017 05:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This little quilt is for my great-granddaughter, Maeley. Tried to finish it before the F8s got back to us. I finished the binding last night about 10:30. I like the way it turned out. Sure hope her Mom does too.

Mona G 07-08-2017 05:15 AM

That is adorable.

terriamn 07-08-2017 05:38 AM

Libster I think it is sweet as can be

sewbizgirl 07-08-2017 06:38 AM

Love it, Libster!

Janice McC 07-08-2017 08:54 AM

Darling quilt in such girlie pinks. And of course your signature block in the center. Your GGD will love it. :)

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 7859854)
This little quilt is for my great-granddaughter, Maeley. Tried to finish it before the F8s got back to us. I finished the binding last night about 10:30. I like the way it turned out. Sure hope her Mom does too.

Three more packages are due in today. Woo, hoo!