Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Summer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-summer-t289351.html)

Libster 07-18-2017 03:47 AM

Got my tracking number.

terriamn 07-18-2017 06:08 AM

I also received my tracking number.. I am home for a couple of days. Taking my car in for a through cleaning then going car shopping. Currently driving a mid size Cross Over with 4 cyl. engine, it's my second car of the same model and love it's size. Hubby has decided it doesn't have enough pep, more pep less gas mileage. Looked at one that was 20" longer then current car, yes I could buy a ton of fabric to put in the back if I could find a big enough spot to park the beast. Wish me luck

sewbizgirl 07-18-2017 08:18 AM

Got my tracking info too!

Have fun car shopping Terri! Is that a mug rug in your avatar? Very cute! (Hard to gauge the size from the photo.)

terriamn 07-18-2017 10:55 AM

Yes it is one of my favorite mug rugs I have made. No car shopping tonight. I am in the top of the bad list. Thought I was in reverse and must have been in drive $1600 damage. Boy is dh smokin mad

Libster 07-18-2017 11:25 AM

Main thing is- are you okay? Cars can always be repaired or replaced. People, not so much.

sewbizgirl 07-18-2017 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7866097)
Yes it is one of my favorite mug rugs I have made. No car shopping tonight. I am in the top of the bad list. Thought I was in reverse and must have been in drive $1600 damage. Boy is dh smokin mad

Yes, glad you are ok... Did you hit something? That's the classic movie gag... the driver turns around to see where they are backing up to, and the car flies forward! LOL... but not when it happens to you!

terriamn 07-18-2017 02:48 PM

I am ok but it did scare the heck out of me. Insurance denied bid that would have my car done in 3 days. Have to go to one of their preferred places. Preferred business will be happy to work on it starting August 3. Boy am I upset

Kassaundra 07-18-2017 03:30 PM

Does your policy specify you have to go to a preferred contractor? Unless they can show you line and paragraph where it is written in black and white they can't hold you to that.

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 7866205)
I am ok but it did scare the heck out of me. Insurance denied bid that would have my car done in 3 days. Have to go to one of their preferred places. Preferred business will be happy to work on it starting August 3. Boy am I upset

terriamn 07-18-2017 04:53 PM

Thanks Kass I put in a call to our agent to call me in morning. Explained the problem and our dissapointment in their service Hopefully she can light some fires and give us some better answers

GramE 07-18-2017 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7864276)
Gram, I have all the paper copies of 100 blocks. Im old fashioned..I mark the ones I want to try with a post it note and can see the pattern anytime...just hard to remember which book it is in with so many of them. I like their blocks but there are alot I wouldnt attempt, like paper piecing etc.. :)

Joan, electronic copies don't take up space I could be using for fabric! ❤️