Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 19 - Summer (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-19-summer-t289351.html)

joanelizbay 07-03-2017 12:27 PM

I don't have Janices address at work with me. If you still need it when I get home Ill message it to you. You can make an email address really easy at gmail.com.

hav4boys 07-03-2017 12:33 PM

I have an email... I have looked through it and did not receive the opening email. So weird since I have been on the watch since last week. So eager. :-)

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 7856887)
I don't have Janices address at work with me. If you still need it when I get home Ill message it to you. You can make an email address really easy at gmail.com.

Mona G 07-03-2017 12:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Good morning. This will be my 4th boom, but the first one doing both groups as I hope to make two quilts.
I'm finishing up a queen size quilt for my niece's wedding on the 14th of July. I will be starting 2 baby quilts for another niece that is having twins in Oct, a boy and a girl!!!
Don't have any summer vacations planned thus year but we are headed to Oregon in Sept.
Looking forward to swapping with all of you, I'm heading off to work a couple of hours this morning, mail my fabric, go for a convertible ride thus afternoon and a baseball game this evening.

The picture is my latest Trash to Treasure welding class project

Mona G 07-03-2017 12:43 PM

For both swaps I am sending a variety of black/white prints and asking that everyone add a splash of color.

Janice McC 07-03-2017 12:49 PM

Done. Check your PM.

FOR EVERYONE: Remember! Fabric isn't due for 2 weeks. NO HURRY! Thanks.

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 7856881)
I really would like to get my fabric mailed today. Anyone available to send me an message with the address?

Janice McC 07-03-2017 12:51 PM

MonaG, this is very cool! :)

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 7856906)
....The picture is my latest Trash to Treasure welding class project

hav4boys 07-03-2017 01:14 PM

I am a happy camper. My package has mailed!

Kassaundra 07-03-2017 01:43 PM

Mona cool welding project!

GramE 07-03-2017 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mona G (Post 7856906)
Good morning. This will be my 4th boom, but the first one doing both groups as I hope to make two quilts.
I'm finishing up a queen size quilt for my niece's wedding on the 14th of July. I will be starting 2 baby quilts for another niece that is having twins in Oct, a boy and a girl!!!
Don't have any summer vacations planned thus year but we are headed to Oregon in Sept.
Looking forward to swapping with all of you, I'm heading off to work a couple of hours this morning, mail my fabric, go for a convertible ride thus afternoon and a baseball game this evening.

The picture is my latest Trash to Treasure welding class project

WOW, I love this!

Libster 07-03-2017 01:55 PM

OMGosh, Mona! I love your bird! He would look sooooo good beside my front doorsteps.