Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

terriamn 06-06-2018 05:02 PM

Thanks Sewbiz that would be great, then I can mail the package off. Didn’t know if you wanted to cut into your piece of fabric. Thanks so much Bonnie.

Janice should I send a baggie with my request and Sewbiz’s Name so as not to goof you up?

joanelizbay 06-06-2018 05:13 PM

Oh Linda..Im so sorry but Ill tell you the same thing I did Jaba...send your F8s and we can make your blocks!! Id be glad to do that...Hope you heal really soon!
Kass...I did laugh at your post...if its running it might not be an important part!! Or you might get some new kind of stitch out of it! :)
Im glad that wasnt mine Janice...but I just mailed mine today :) Its easy to make a mistake..and some of the po's arent really helpful when it comes to picking envelopes. Glad I get mine from the post office on line!!

Kassaundra 06-06-2018 05:34 PM

He figured out where the part went. It is doing the sewing motions or was but has no tension, but it is back to not sewing at all again. I don't have a fancy expensive machine so I'm trying to decide if it is worth taking to the shop. I've never taken a machine to a shop so have no clue about what kind of prices they would charge.

travelinggramma 06-06-2018 05:47 PM

Oh my - I will not hike or use stairs or anything - must be careful!! Please ladies - enough!!
Love the bright colors - we really have a wide variety. And Janice - send me LJD's F8 too

And it was me - I ordered padded envelopes from USPS. Who knew there were two different ones. So I will await its return and remail. This will be interesting to see how long it takes it to come back. UGH!!
Just ordered the correct envelopes and dumped the express ones in garbage.

Kass - I have found the average bench price to look at a machine is about $80 to $100. Some places will look for free and give estimates, but many are charging ahead.

GramE 06-06-2018 06:16 PM

Travelinggramma, even the people who work at the PO get the envelopes confused sometimes.

I’m done falling down, too many side effects! I’ll take LJD’s fat eighth. She might need a cheery envelope in her mailbox one day!

D.Henson 06-06-2018 06:39 PM

I would love to make Linda a block as well. <3

Kassaundra 06-06-2018 06:46 PM

Ditto................................... dots are just to make the post long enough

sewbizgirl 06-06-2018 06:56 PM

Me too... I’d love to make a solidarity block for Linda!

PamelaOry 06-06-2018 07:41 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8072008)
Me too... I’d love to make a solidarity block for Linda!

Im in! ........

terriamn 06-06-2018 09:02 PM

TG I ordered the wrong ones also. Went to mail a swap and the very nice clerk at the PO told me, I hadn’t even realized they were the wrong ones. She gave me some replacement envelopes and told me to just drop off the wrong ones I ordered.

Please count me in for blocks for Linda