Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

terriamn 06-07-2018 10:11 AM

LJD I fall up the stairs quite often :mad: Hope your surgery goes well

Good News to share. Remember the tests I told you I failed when finding out about removal of lap band. Follow up included biopsies of the esophagus and today found out they were all negative. PTL.

Cheesehead 06-07-2018 10:44 AM

Terri, grateful to hear that your tests turned out negative. Can you now proceed with the removal of the lap band?

D.Henson 06-07-2018 11:31 AM

Great news Terri. :)

Linda, prayers going up for your surgery tomorrow! Praying it goes well and you can recover quick. You definitely need your thumb for sewing (and everything). <3

I mailed my package to Janice today!! :thumbup:

joanelizbay 06-07-2018 12:29 PM

Linda will be thinking of you...have your hubby mail your F8's to Janice and let us make blocks for you...might even find a pattern for "falling" just for you to laugh at...you DONT have to wait for next boom....seriously we would all LOVE to make you blocks...GOOD LUCK...hope all goes well. Joan

sewbizgirl 06-07-2018 12:30 PM

Terri, very glad to hear that good news!

LJD, better to fall up the stairs than down... Hope all goes well with your surgery and they fix you up good and proper! Are you going to send in your F8s so we can make your blocks?

I'm surprised that Express package was even sent through without enough postage on it. You would think they'd just return it to sender. Hope the return is quick!

PamelaOry 06-07-2018 12:57 PM

Great news Terri! Thanks for the update. I have eosinophilia esophigitis (or EE) so deal with esophagus trouble frequently, definately not fun.

Linda, I’ll say a prayer for you today, and please do have someone send your fabric along, someone needs to get my four square, might as well be you! ;)

terriamn 06-07-2018 01:11 PM

Cheesehead yes I am proceeding with lap band removal. NP isn’t sure if insurance will approve with this info. They might say they need further testing or they might say further proceedings might aggravate esophagus. Just have to wait and see what mood they are in when my forms arrive.

QuilterMomma 06-07-2018 01:59 PM

Oh goodness LJD, that is awful. Take care.

AnnieQuilts 06-07-2018 04:23 PM

Hi Ladies,

I'm really missing the fun while sitting this one out!

I'm sorry for all the injuries and illnesses, but I'm so happy you're all still laughing. What a great group!

Love all the fabrics!

Janice McC 06-07-2018 05:29 PM

AnnieQuilts, sometimes you just got to laugh!

Sewbizgirl, there was postage on it. Postage was for Priority. Package was a priority express. I was told USPS wouldn’t charge the sender the $18 but she didn’t seem so sure.

And, surprise, we may have a person to take the spot LJD had to give up in Dunes. We’ll see. It’s unusual at this late date but perhaps serendipitous. Hope to know tomorrow.