Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

GramE 06-11-2018 02:26 PM

SewBiz, you weren’t supposed to tell. Kass’s is second row all the way to the right.

Janice McC 06-11-2018 03:10 PM

GramE, the color was soft and pretty. It turned out lovely.

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8074769)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]595867[/ATTACH]
Here’s my first Boom quilt. I only made one block! We’ll take good care of you Pamela! ❤️

D.Henson 06-11-2018 03:25 PM

GramE, that quilt turned out very nice. Love the blocks!!

Kass, wow, hope the bite get better very soon. Those can be dangerous. ​Ouch!

sewbizgirl 06-11-2018 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by GramE (Post 8074815)
SewBiz, you weren’t supposed to tell. Kass’s is second row all the way to the right.

Yup... sure looks like one of hers. That was before my time with y'all... didn't know all the fun I was missing!

Kass, the turtle blocks still sounds hard and very math-y to plan it beforehand.

I have a scar on the inside of my arm from a spider bite years ago. Living in the middle of a big woods we are in "their" territory. I was so sick from it. I thought I had the flu but finally realized it shouldn't be lasting for weeks. Plus that sore on my arm just got worse and worse. Once I got to the dr. and got the antibiotic shots I started getting better right away. Scary how bad their venom is!

sewbizgirl 06-11-2018 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I made a block from Terri's paper dolls fabric, but I don't know which group it's supposed to be in. I'll leave that up to you, Janice, to post the photo in the right album. I had the same fabric and Terri ran short, so I thought as long as I already had the fabric I'd go ahead and make the block.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]595870[/ATTACH]

It is the Smoky Mountain block by Judy Martin.

terriamn 06-11-2018 04:48 PM

Oh I love Sewbiz. Thanks for the great block. This fabric goes with the Dunes

GramE 06-11-2018 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8074867)
I made a block from Terri's paper dolls fabric, but I don't know which group it's supposed to be in. I'll leave that up to you, Janice, to post the photo in the right album. I had the same fabric and Terri ran short, so I thought as long as I already had the fabric I'd go ahead and make the block.

Gorgeous! Two blocks made And we don’t even have our squishy packs yet. I have this fabric but mine is on a white background.

PamelaOry 06-11-2018 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8074867)

what an adorable block! Love the center, how you framed that red dress.

travelinggramma 06-11-2018 06:27 PM

GramE - I remember making your block - I was in Florida that time. Quilt came out great - and now another soft one for you!!
Kass - take care of yourself.
SewBiz - beautiful
Ladies - no more boo-boos

JayneW 06-11-2018 08:20 PM

I mailed my package today! Yay! And, I didn't fall, trip or get bitten by anything... people did look at me funny though with all that bubble wrap around me! :D