Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

Janice McC 06-12-2018 02:58 AM

JayneW Bubble wrap...lol
TG...that first package is still in the wind. It departed Atlanta. Again. But for where???
SBG, I believe the doll fabric is for Waves. Cute block.

Billi 06-12-2018 04:43 AM

Jayne good call on the bubble wrap:D. I mailed yesterday and it's winging it's way to Georgia as we speak.

Kass your bite sounds terrifying I have a friend that spent weeks in the hospital from a brown recluse bite:eek: The man damn near lost his leg. Please be very careful with that.

TG I sure hope your fabrics are returned to you I love them and your idea and hope we are able to play with them if not this round next one.

Libster I remember when I was a newbie and was so intimidated by you Jaba and a couple of others such beautiful blocks and made so quickly. I was terrified because while I'm no Kass I am more outside the traditional box than all y'll were. One thing I learned was to work with what I'm good at and not try to be anyone else. it's one of the reasons we do swaps to have a variety of looks in our projects. I make much better blocks when it's something I want to make not something I think the other swapper wants.

Pam you will be great just be you!

My foot is healing but not going to lie those long walks were easier while I was still on vacation and day drinking was more socially acceptable. hahahaha

Have a good day my friends.

terriamn 06-12-2018 04:51 AM

The paper doll fabric I oerdered is yellow. Though it would be fun to throw a few of them into the quilt.

Jayne glad that bubble wrap got you safely to the post office and home safely. :thumbup:

GramE I see my block in your quilt

Stafar 06-12-2018 04:56 AM

Mailed my package off yesterday-can't wait to get all the fabrics back and to start playing with fabric matching and block choices!!

Janice McC 06-12-2018 05:23 AM

Yes, it's a lot of fun. I usually find one or two that stump me for a while. Colors are easy to choose, especially when given color requests. Block choice is more difficult for me. I try to play up the theme but sometimes I'm more successful than other times. I set the difficult F8s aside and let them talk to me over time. :)

Originally Posted by Stafar (Post 8075111)
Mailed my package off yesterday-can't wait to get all the fabrics back and to start playing with fabric matching and block choices!!

Kassaundra 06-12-2018 06:16 AM

I'm still here, been taking high doses of benadryl so very sleepy or actually sleeping. 200 mg per day. The amount of hard tissue around the bite is starting to shrink instead of growing. The itching is insane, and even soft touching the area is painful. Like when a sun burn itches and you forget you are burned and go to scratch it.

Jayne wish I had put on the bubble wrap suit before getting bit! lol

travelinggramma 06-12-2018 06:35 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Found a model for our sisterhood outfits

Cheesehead 06-12-2018 06:41 AM

TG, that's way too funny!!!

GramE 06-12-2018 07:18 AM

Does it come in XL petite?

Libster 06-12-2018 07:27 AM

OMG- I love it! Yeah, how 'bout that in size XL, regular length? LOL We can rename ourselves the Boom Bubblers. LOL I needed a good laugh today.