Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

Stafar 06-15-2018 04:51 AM

about 2 hours from me-bet it will be gorgeous up there this weekend.

Janice-checked email and responded!!

Cheesehead 06-15-2018 05:13 AM

That's so sad about the baby birds :(. Sometimes nature can be so mean, survival of the fittest.

terriamn 06-15-2018 07:10 AM

Poor birdies

Cheesehead glad your lap top is ok

Safe travels all. Jayne sounds like a wonderful vacation. Hope you take lots of pictures

hav4boys 06-15-2018 08:18 AM

Well, not so good news on the home front. My mother-in-law lives with us and last week she had a growth removed from her upper gum (where a wisdom tooth would be). Pathology came back. Invasive squamous cell carcinoma. We will be off to UC San Francisco next week. The cancer was in all the tissue removed, not just the tumor. My MIL is trying to be positive, but she is real with me. We had a good talk this morning. I told her we are all in this together.

GramE 06-15-2018 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8076786)
Well, not so good news on the home front. My mother-in-law lives with us and last week she had a growth removed from her upper gum (where a wisdom tooth would be). Pathology came back. Invasive squamous cell carcinoma. We will be off to UC San Francisco next week. The cancer was in all the tissue removed, not just the tumor. My MIL is trying to be positive, but she is real with me. We had a good talk this morning. I told her we are all in this together.

Wow, so glad she has you & your family in her support system. Praying for the coming weeks.

terriamn 06-15-2018 09:12 AM

H4B so sorry for the news on your MIL. Praying for her

Cheesehead 06-15-2018 09:18 AM

I'm so sorry about your MIL, hoping for the best possible outcome. Your family has had it's share of sad news this year, I can't imagine how hard this has been for you and your family.

PamelaOry 06-15-2018 09:22 AM

So sorry to hear, your family will be in my prayers today.

ibex94 06-15-2018 09:27 AM

have4boys -- so sorry about the news. I am very happy you all are there for her. There are lots of new ways to approach cancer so hopefully, she is the perfect candidate for some of the more effective treatments! Good thing it was caught earlier than later, too! Good luck!!!

sewbizgirl 06-15-2018 10:33 AM

So sorry again, Hav4.