Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

Janice McC 06-19-2018 12:27 PM

Attn: coullmills

Coullmills, please check your email and reply at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

Kassaundra 06-19-2018 12:32 PM

I live in a divided household. We have to buy 2 different brands and styles of peanut butter. I tell you this so you will understand this conversation between Gary and me. He comes home w/ a grocery sack and says:
G - I got you some peanut butter without even being asked.
K - (I look up at his grinning face holding his brand of peanutbutter and say ) you know I won't eat that garbage how did you get ME peanutbutter?
G - It is so you can make me cookies.

Billi 06-19-2018 01:23 PM

Kass how fun is that fabric and your octagons are fabulous what a fun quilt.

Hey Jaba :wave: Oh I'm sorry about the scheduling change, it hard to decide how to feel about that I mean awesome a little bit of a reprieve yet damn I really wanted to get this done. hopefully things will run smooth on Monday and you can get this show on the road.

Terri: Purple hair? How fun is that, I love it good for you! you should share a picture of that.

Pamala have fun at your retreat I've never done that it is something I need to add to the bucket list.

Billi 06-19-2018 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 8078783)
I live in a divided household. We have to buy 2 different brands and styles of peanut butter. I tell you this so you will understand this conversation between Gary and me. He comes home w/ a grocery sack and says:
G - I got you some peanut butter without even being asked.
K - (I look up at his grinning face holding his brand of peanutbutter and say ) you know I won't eat that garbage how did you get ME peanutbutter?
G - It is so you can make me cookies.

HAHAHAHAHA ok that is awesome! how can you say no to that?

D.Henson 06-19-2018 02:02 PM

Kass: fantastic quilt project you have going. Be sure to share pictures when your finished. Also, I'll bet those peanut butter cookies will be amazing. Now, will you eat those???

Terri: Love the purple highlights!! Very cool.

sewbizgirl 06-19-2018 02:11 PM

Kass: Awww, Gary loves your peanut butter cookies! The quilt is looking awesome too.

Pamela, flying away to a quilt retreat sound fun and exciting. Lucky you... enjoy!

Kassaundra 06-19-2018 02:25 PM

Yes I will eat the cookies made w/ his peanut butter. They are grain free low carb (for a cookie)not to be confused w/ low calorie though.

Originally Posted by D.Henson (Post 8078825)
Kass: fantastic quilt project you have going. Be sure to share pictures when your finished. Also, I'll bet those peanut butter cookies will be amazing. Now, will you eat those???

Terri: Love the purple highlights!! Very cool.

terriamn 06-19-2018 02:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]596173[/ATTACH]She started with lighter shades then went darker.
The front has a few very dark streaks. Not sure how I feel about it yet

ibex94 06-19-2018 03:34 PM

Love the hair!!!

hav4boys 06-19-2018 03:57 PM

Love the hair color. Very nice.