Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

terriamn 06-04-2018 05:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]595509[/ATTACH]
This is my paper doll fabric, quilt will be for one of my young friends who is in an extreme high risk pregnancy.

sewbizgirl 06-04-2018 06:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Kass, I bet you do!

Terri, I have some of that same paper dolls on pink. Pray all goes well with your friend's pregnancy.

I played tonight. I cut 20 of the paisley F8s and only sent 19, so here is my 20th:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]595510[/ATTACH]

It's also my first block made with my new Angle Play rulers! They are so cool!

terriamn 06-04-2018 06:14 PM

Looks great Sewbiz. Wish I could have got the hang of using the angle play rulers

Billi 06-04-2018 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8070586)
But which one is your favorite? I can be bribed. :) :) :)

She's pretty cheep too Kass :D.

Hello ladies I'm excited to be in the dunes group (great names Janice). So many beautiful fabrics I am really looking forward to making blocks for each and everyone of you.

I'm currently out of town visiting Sedona AZ with my very good friend/almost sister. yesterday (our first full day) we took a hike through oak creek canyon and of course while crossing the river I slipped and broke two bones in my foot one the toe next to the baby toe the other just up from there.:shock:. Thank god for cold river water because putting it back in place hurt like a MOTHER. I was able to finish our day but Last night Nancy made me go get X-rays to be sure that was all that was wrong because my foot swelled like the elephant man. At least it's a pretty shade of purple. :D.

My immediate future holds lots of ice Tylenol and booze. I can live with that.

D.Henson 06-04-2018 07:55 PM

I’m lovin’ all the fabric choices! There will be some awesome quilts come out of Boom 21.

Billi - so sorry about your fall. Sure hope all heals well. <3

Sewbiz - your block looks really cool!!

sewbizgirl 06-04-2018 09:50 PM

Oh no, Billi.... So sorry you broke the foot bones. Hope you heal fast.

Libster 06-05-2018 12:51 AM

Ouch, Billi! That sounds painful. Was it your sewing foot? Hope the swelling goes down and the pain lessens quickly.

terriamn 06-05-2018 04:19 AM

Ouch Billi, did they put you in a boot?

one of my quilting buddies was also hiking in Sedona Az, took a wrong step fell and broke her femur in Two places. Remind me not to go hiking. Haha I get out of breath walking around the block

GramE 06-05-2018 05:12 AM

Oh no Billi. It’s not the foot you press the machine pedal with is it?

GramE 06-05-2018 05:17 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8070586)
But which one is your favorite? I can be bribed. :) :) :)

Ha, I was thinking about sending a picture in my envelope with X’s on my choices and a few “bonus” tea bags. I got a new delightful green tea w/lemon. ❤️