Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Dunes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-dunes-t297370.html)

Janice McC 06-20-2018 01:40 PM

Please read post #397. Everyone has one extra f8 making it 19. Some have a block for Jaba. That makes 20.

Originally Posted by klaws (Post 8079369)
Janice, I received my package today and checked the number and ladies on the list. I received 20 but have 2 from joanelizbay. Is this correct? I don't mind making 2 blocks for her. Just let me know. Thanks!

Kassaundra 06-20-2018 01:46 PM

Got my squishy, have all the f8's I'm suppose to have.

Janice McC 06-20-2018 01:55 PM

Thank you for that confirmation! :)

Originally Posted by Kassaundra (Post 8079408)
Got my squishy, have all the f8's I'm suppose to have.

Janice McC 06-20-2018 01:59 PM

Boom Biz - Final note for tonight - where to find Jaba’s F8.

One final note. Some of you are in both groups. Those of you who are will find the f8 for Jaba in the Waves packet.

Mona G 06-20-2018 02:01 PM

Mine should get here tomorrow.

sewbizgirl 06-20-2018 02:21 PM

I am so freaking annoyed! All week my tracking said my package would be here today, and it still says it. But I got home from town and no package. :hunf: or even :mad:! Checking further, somehow my box went from Georgia, right on past Mississippi out to New Mexico... Albuquerque to be exact. Someone in a post office in GA needs to be thrashed. I hope it comes tomorrow. I'm a little worried about all the extra transit, as they handle packages very roughly and I'm sure this one is packed to the gills. Every day longer it's in transit, it's in more danger of being damaged.

Hoping Libster and I both get ours tomorrow.

terriamn 06-20-2018 02:38 PM

Libster and Sewbiz what the heck is up with your packages, hope they find their way back to you tomorrow

D.Henson 06-20-2018 03:23 PM

Thank you Janice for clarification of the f8s. It's totally clear to me now. :o

Kassaundra 06-20-2018 03:32 PM

Frustrating for sure but at least it is still on this continent unlike Libster!

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8079429)
I am so freaking annoyed! All week my tracking said my package would be here today, and it still says it. But I got home from town and no package. :hunf: or even :mad:! Checking further, somehow my box went from Georgia, right on past Mississippi out to New Mexico... Albuquerque to be exact. Someone in a post office in GA needs to be thrashed. I hope it comes tomorrow. I'm a little worried about all the extra transit, as they handle packages very roughly and I'm sure this one is packed to the gills. Every day longer it's in transit, it's in more danger of being damaged.

Hoping Libster and I both get ours tomorrow.

Janice McC 06-20-2018 03:33 PM

Terriamn, it’s unfortunately that this has happened but honestly, it’s nothing new. There’s usually one package going astray per swap, but seldom this far. I’ll mention it to my PO Supervisor but it likely didn’t happen under his control. I’m certain they’ll turn up it just may take a few days. Maybe Libster’s will return from PR with a nice bottle of rum as an apology. :). And maybe some Hatch chilies for Sewbiz. I wonder....

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8079443)
Libster and Sewbiz what the heck is up with your packages, hope they find their way back to you tomorrow