Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 21 - Waves (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-21-waves-t297371.html)

moonrise 06-04-2018 02:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's what I'm sending, and the note that'll be included in each baggie. :)

Hi there! :-) Enclosed is my fabric for the Boom 21 swap. Everyone will receive either a blue or a brown F8, and a smaller piece of deer fabric. If at all possible, please incorporate the deer fabric into the block. If you need to add fabric, please use shades of blues and/or browns. This quilt will be going into our camper, which is a cargo trailer that we converted. My husband loves deer, so the whole camper is done in a deer theme (all blues and browns), with the curtains and other accessories made of the deer fabric. Thanks for swapping with me!

The fabric is prettier in person. It was 2am or so when I took the photos, so they're kind of dull. The deer fabric is around 11" x 13" (or equivalent), and the blue/brown F8s are generously cut, so there should be plenty to work with. :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]595497[/ATTACH]

Janice McC 06-04-2018 03:16 PM

Love the browns, Joanelizbay!

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 8070575)
If I would have read further I would have found you sooner :) Here is a picture of some of my fabrics for both groups. Asking white or WOW with them. Have fun!

Janice McC 06-04-2018 03:20 PM

Nope, 16. I was undecided until I posted my name but I'd counted myself in the group already. So really, I guess I'd decided the moment I said 16.

Originally Posted by sewbizgirl (Post 8070461)
Yay, glad you are going to make blocks with us, Janice! It's always more fun when you play. So that brings our group up to 17?

* Oh, never mind that! I just saw that your name was in the original list... so 16 still. :o

Kassaundra 06-04-2018 03:24 PM

Joan looks like we are on the same page (well close I am brown and cream instead of white)

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 8070575)
If I would have read further I would have found you sooner :) Here is a picture of some of my fabrics for both groups. Asking white or WOW with them. Have fun!

ibex94 06-04-2018 04:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am waving at the Waves! Great to be working with you all again. This BOOM I'm sending fabric for a patriotic themed quilt. Any color that works for you with this fabric is fine with me. (My stripes have brown in them, too.) Any design for the square will work perfectly with what I envision. It doesn't have to be a patriotic themed block, just patriotic colors. My son who served in the Army will be the recipient of this quilt. Thank you for your creative genius to help me get this quilt done!

ibex94 06-04-2018 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8070133)
Good morning, Boomers! You found us. I’ve posted pix of your fabrics in gallery already. Should be the first page. If anyone has changed their minds and isn’t going with one posted, let me know and I’ll remove the existing pic.

Also, I need a reply to last night’s email so I know you got the info. Thanks!

Thank you for the gallery!!!

sewbizgirl 06-04-2018 04:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Joan, those are some yummy browns! And Moonrise, I love the deer... so peaceful. Ibex, great to know who your quilt is for. I know I have patriotic colors in my stash.

Janice, I just emailed you and told you my package was ready to go out. Only now do I realize that I forgot to write "Dunes" and "Waves" on my big bags! They both have 19, but I would like to have the Christmas fabrics go to this group, Waves. My reasoning is that you can give out different fabrics to those who will get more than one bag of mine. (Less boring that way.)

Sorry to give you one more note to keep on your famous clipboard!

This is the fabric, once more:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]595505[/ATTACH]

moonrise 06-04-2018 04:51 PM

Oooh! I love that ornament fabric! The poinsettias, too. <3

The patriotic stripes are also fun. In fact, I have an idea already! :D

terriamn 06-04-2018 04:55 PM

Moonrise you and I have the same taste. Love the poinsettias and ornaments

terriamn 06-04-2018 05:05 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]595508[/ATTACH]

This is is my fabric it will be for our king size bed because I have a bolt of it. That means you will be seeing this fabric for several booms