Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

Lstew2212 08-03-2019 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8283880)
Lstew2212, the icon you mention is to quote multiple posts at once. Click that icon in each post you want to quote and then when ready, click the "+reply to thread" icon and they will all pop up in the reply box. You can scroll down through them all and make your comments. An example is post #107 on this thread. I used the icon to quote multiple posts from multiple pages.

Thank you for the information, that is cool. My package is in the mail. I sent you an email with my tracking number.

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 8284302)
I am sending my fat 8s today. Requesting lite, lite cream with matching red or green or both.

zozee 08-03-2019 05:36 AM

Janice, I never knew this about that icon. Thanks for the quick how-to. Learn something new every day!

Cheesehead 08-03-2019 06:02 AM

I'm back from the family vacation/reunion, there were 80 of us this year! I am happy to be back home and ready to start making boom blocks out of all of the beautiful fabric that will be coming our way.

Terri, so sorry the infection is back and glad you caught it quickly.

Kass, that's another amazing block it's fantastic! A few years back I ordered the envelopes from the post office and ended up with a huge box, I was shocked when they were delivered to my door.

Janice McC 08-03-2019 07:05 AM

I learned of it from another Boomer, years after I joined the QB. I wonder what else I don't know! LOL Hope all is well, Zozee!

Originally Posted by zozee (Post 8284663)
Janice, I never knew this about that icon. Thanks for the quick how-to. Learn something new every day!

hav4boys 08-03-2019 10:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My first Night Owl block for myself.[ATTACH=CONFIG]615629[/ATTACH]

Cheesehead 08-03-2019 10:12 AM

Hav4, that's a real pretty block!

Libster 08-03-2019 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8284770)
My first Night Owl block for myself.[ATTACH=CONFIG]615629[/ATTACH]

Love your block! Now you're talking my language.

Smglover207 08-03-2019 12:13 PM

I can’t wait to have all these beautiful fabrics in my hand, but how to choose where to start?
I am glad that I have a few more days, though. I had ankle surgery in June and part of the incision hasn’t healed and I have a nasty infection. Wound center treatment starts Monday. The surgery only slowed, not stopped my sewing though. That’s the great thing about speed control, I just slowed it down a bit until I got the hang of using my left foot. I had prepared projects that didn’t require standing or frequent trips to the ironing board.

PamelaOry 08-03-2019 01:06 PM

Oh no Smglover! I hope your able to get that infection under control. No fun indeed.

We too are back back from our family reunion/quilt retreat. Got in last night. We were going to be taking a connecting flight from KC to Seattle then to Portland and found out our first flight was going to be delayed enough to cause us to miss our connecting. At 2pm the staff from Alaska airlines worked miracles to change out flight to a 2pm flight straight to Portland....we literally boarded the plane with only seconds to spare. Then, because our luggage was still flying KC-Seattle-Portland, they drove 2 hours to deliver it to us so we didn’t have to drive all the way back to pick it up. It was a fantastic experience for us two tired old ladies.

marija 08-03-2019 01:13 PM

4 boys nice block. I have also made several blocks for my quilt. The blue is a great color!