Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

terriamn 08-09-2019 05:36 AM

Janice sorry the gallery has been such a pain for you. We appreciate all your time and effort

SuziSew 08-09-2019 09:42 AM

Keeping watch on my tracking number...looks like it might be Monday or Tuesday before my package shows up. :( bummer!

Janice McC 08-09-2019 12:32 PM

No worries, it’ll straighten itself out soon I hope. It’s not a problem I can fix. It’s a weebly issue.

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8287000)
Janice sorry the gallery has been such a pain for you. We appreciate all your time and effort

SuziSew, I’m showing 3 day so that’d be Monday. However, I’ve had pkgs show up unexpectedly on a Sunday. It always surprises me when it does.

Originally Posted by SuziSew (Post 8287120)
Keeping watch on my tracking number...looks like it might be Monday or Tuesday before my package shows up. :( bummer!

marija 08-09-2019 05:19 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Night Owls!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]615873[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]615874[/ATTACH]

These are two blocks I made for my quilt. The light color is light gray. The picture came out beige.

sewbizgirl 08-09-2019 06:11 PM

Love those blocks, Marija... especially the first one!

jaba 08-10-2019 06:15 AM

All the visitors at my house left this morning and are on their way to Washington. Long day of driving for them. Will get things put back in order over the weekend and I'll be ready to sew when your fabrics arrive on Monday. I'm excited for them to arrive, I love sewing these blocks!

sewbizgirl 08-10-2019 10:50 AM

Anyone get their package today? Tracking says mine is 'out for delivery' today, but the mail has already come and it's not here. Probably fell behind the seat in the mail truck or something.... :confused:

Looks like I'll be sewing outfits for the babies today instead of boom blocks. That will be fun.

IrishMom 08-10-2019 11:00 AM

Am I the first one? I received a wonderful package of goodies today! The fabrics are all so gorgeous! I can already see why this is fun creatively.

The timing was perfect, we got back last evening from a trip to Ireland! It was much fun and I hope to share a few pictures later. The only bummer is I did not see one fabric store the entire trip -- which might be good, cause I heard that it is expensive there.

Cheesehead 08-10-2019 11:10 AM

I received my F8ths today too! Counted all packages and it's perfect and ready to go!

sewbizgirl 08-10-2019 11:10 AM

Welcome back, IrishMom! Would love to see some pics of Ireland.

Well, I spoke too soon. The mail guy apparently swung back by and put my package in the box and now I have it! I just knew it had to be on his truck... So... woo hoo!

Libster is right, this is a really pretty collection of fabrics to play with.