Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 23, Night Owls 3 month group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-23-night-owls-3-month-group-t305869.html)

hav4boys 08-14-2019 07:43 AM

PamelaOry, I had a stack of fabric in different colors I kept trying out. I always love doing your blocks because I like color.

Queenbarbiej 08-14-2019 07:51 AM

Terriamn no I do not use any software. Most of my blocks I find the pattern free online. If I see a block I like online and there is no pattern then I mentally break it apart to figure out what size pieces I need to cut to make the pattern.

Queenbarbiej 08-14-2019 07:52 AM

Sewbizgirls block I just shot from the hip on that one. No pattern just an idea in my head.

Libster 08-14-2019 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas (Post 8289367)
Finally back from vacation.
Thank you for the beautiful block have4boys. I’m already making quilting plans for this one. I think a round medallion quilting pattern will look great on this block.

I received my squishy with the 19 fabrics. I have to finish quilting a lap quilt and then I’ll start. I have ideas for a lot of them.

For those of you who are letting me use more than two colors you’ll be getting one of my odd blocks. Sorry Libster. No star for you. I have a really good idea for this one.

Oh, wow, I can't wait to see what you come up with! Hope your vacation was a great one.

SuziSew 08-14-2019 08:53 AM

Love your blocks Hav! You do great work :thumbup:

Janice McC 08-14-2019 09:18 AM

Omgosh! I worked on a long post earlier and it appears I never posted it? Good grief. Well, that's just par for the course this week. I'll just say everyone's blocks are terrific. I've been able to update the gallery to include the lastest photos you posted. As always, if you spot an error or realize a block is missing, don't hesitate to let me know.

As I said over in Early Birds, I'm in the process of finding out what's going on with me and I'm stressing to the nth degree. I've got some upcoming doctor appointments and so I hope to know the cause of the problems soon. Thanks for your kindnesses.

annt59 08-14-2019 12:46 PM

Anyone having trouble getting into gallery like I am? Any suggestions? I click on it but nothing happens.

hav4boys 08-14-2019 12:56 PM

Thank you for the compliments everyone. I am taking my time and Jack and I have become best buddies with my 12.5 X 12.5 ruler a close second cousin.

I love seeing what everyone is doing with all the fabric. Some really beautiful blocks.

Libster 08-14-2019 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 8289497)
Anyone having trouble getting into gallery like I am? Any suggestions? I click on it but nothing happens.

I just tried it and had no problems getting in. You may have been trying while Janice was updating it.

When she's adding to it, it sometimes won't work for me.

sewbizgirl 08-14-2019 02:32 PM

Janice, will pray all goes well and you check out fine. Don't worry about anything here for a while... just take care of your health.

I have ideas for several blocks, but I have to get the baby tops done first. I kind of like having some block making to look forward to.