Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 25 - Flurries 3 month Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-25-flurries-3-month-group-t312388.html)

Cheesehead 10-12-2020 12:19 PM

Wow, the blocks just keep on getting better and better! Libster, love what you did with the fussy cutting, makes a real sharp block!
Hav4 where in the world do you find all of the patterns for the blocks you have been making, you sure have been personalizing everyone's blocks!
Another great Hunter Star block Juliasb, that yellow gold really pops with the Oz fabric!

Cheese

MadeBySue 10-12-2020 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Libster (Post 8423722)
I've made one for Made By Sue this morning. I love this fabric.

Thank you so much. Just beautiful.

sewbizgirl 10-12-2020 01:18 PM

Look at that Emerald City! Fabulous, Hav. In most booms, one person's blocks emerge as a stellar concept and execution, and I think Irish Mom's blocks are the ones in this boom! Some of the other ones I remember were outer space and music. And of course it depends on the fabulous imaginations a particular group has!

Almost forgot to mention the Hippie quilts...

MadeBySue 10-12-2020 01:24 PM

Block for JuliaSb

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 628648

here’s one for Julia... it’s called Next Door Neighbor. I’m running so behind on my blocks but hoping to get some sewing in this coming weekend. My work is getting in the way of my quilting!

Your blocks are all amazing!

juliasb 10-12-2020 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by MadeBySue (Post 8424486)
Attachment 628648

here’s one for Julia... it’s called Next Door Neighbor. I’m running so behind on my blocks but hoping to get some sewing in this coming weekend. My work is getting in the way of my quilting!

Your blocks are all amazing!

Thank you for the beautiful block! I love it.

juliasb 10-12-2020 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have one more block finished this afternoon. This one is for Hav4boys. I have been enjoying doing all these stars. Now onto a couple other blocks that are not this star.

travelinggramma 10-12-2020 02:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Seeing the Emerald City and remembering that Janice sent me her F8 with characters I worked on it. (Really I needed a therapy session and this was a perfect fit!) I always was scared of the woods - especially the dark winter woods - and so I created it with as many characters as i could use. This is one quilt I will want to see finished!

Janice McC 10-12-2020 03:45 PM

Good evening, Flurries. I'm playing catch up with all the beautiful blocks and first of all, I must thank TravelingGramma for her beautiful and imaginative blocks she's making for you all from the F8s I sent her. That's all the participation I can claim, that I sent her more fabric and she turned them into incredible works, including but not limited to The Wizard of Oz woods scene. Amazing. Thank you, TG. I think I'll have to put the WoO in the DVD player tomorrow. It's been years since I've seen it.

It looks like you all are outdoing yourselves this round. Terrific and unique blocks! How's it coming? Lots of blocks have popped up so I gather no one is having any difficulty.

I'll check in tomorrow.

sewbizgirl 10-12-2020 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma (Post 8424519)
Seeing the Emerald City and remembering that Janice sent me her F8 with characters I worked on it. (Really I needed a therapy session and this was a perfect fit!) I always was scared of the woods - especially the dark winter woods - and so I created it with as many characters as i could use. This is one quilt I will want to see finished!

Great placement of characters in the very scary woods, TG. Love the scary trees.

travelinggramma 10-12-2020 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by Janice McC (Post 8424534)
Good evening, Flurries. I'm playing catch up with all the beautiful blocks and first of all, I must thank TravelingGramma for her beautiful and imaginative blocks she's making for you all from the F8s I sent her. That's all the participation I can claim, that I sent her more fabric and she turned them into incredible works, including but not limited to The Wizard of Oz woods scene. Amazing. Thank you, TG. I think I'll have to put the WoO in the DVD player tomorrow. It's been years since I've seen it.

It looks like you all are outdoing yourselves this round. Terrific and unique blocks! How's it coming? Lots of blocks have popped up so I gather no one is having any difficulty.

I'll check in tomorrow.

awe shucks.
My pleasure