Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Pumpkins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-pumpkins-t319122.html)

petthefabric 09-24-2022 06:43 PM

Sewbiz wonderful

terriamn 09-24-2022 07:11 PM

Reba thank you for my very pretty block and love the variations in fabric you used for Petthefabric

ltsew I’ve your bright colored block for Pokeweed

Bonnie your revision does make the pinwheels standout and love my chubby star. The sunflowers are going to look so pretty on my dining room table

Lstew2212 09-25-2022 04:53 AM

Sewbiz, those are great blocks. Reba, I love the light to dark on your block.

Sew Biz, I hope it wasn't me :shock::(

Rebaquilts 09-25-2022 05:03 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is one for Pet, thanks pet for sending 3 different fabrics, it has made it so much easier to figure something out! I saw this pattern in Instagram and took a screenshot, then adapted it and figured out my own pattern from the photo. Im attaching the scrappy screenshot too for comparison.

I apologize Sewbiz if I violated the selvage rule, 1000 lashes. And if anyone needs more fabric I can send more.

Absolutely loving the blocks posted, especially love the chubby star, really shows off the mums.

petthefabric 09-25-2022 05:12 AM

Reba; love it

Kassaundra 09-25-2022 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Rebaquilts (Post 8568350)
Here is one for Pet, thanks pet for sending 3 different fabrics, it has made it so much easier to figure something out! I saw this pattern in Instagram and took a screenshot, then adapted it and figured out my own pattern from the photo. Im attaching the scrappy screenshot too for comparison.

I apologize Sewbiz if I violated the selvage rule, 1000 lashes. And if anyone needs more fabric I can send more.

Absolutely loving the blocks posted, especially love the chubby star, really shows off the mums.

Such a great variation of the log cabin block, and your controlled scrappy is so much better than the original. I make up my own patterns from blocks I see on line too, designing your own patterns is addictive. lol

sewbizgirl 09-25-2022 05:49 AM

Awesome block for pet, Reba. I've never seen it before. I'm really liking the look of pet's quilt so far!

Lstew and Reba, I am deliberately forgetting who sent selvedges... would never call out names. So I just sent a general reminder to the group for next time.

terriamn 09-25-2022 05:56 AM

Reba, awesome block for Pet

Rebaquilts 09-25-2022 01:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my last pumpkin block for Petthefabric, inspiration was from the quilt con block challenge gallery. All yellows in this one, and used up the last teeny bit of the dark brown for the strips. Phew!

terriamn 09-25-2022 02:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Halloween for Reba. The blocks are straight just a bad photograph