Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Pumpkins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-pumpkins-t319122.html)

Rebaquilts 10-13-2022 05:47 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8570886)
Hers my last Boom 28 block, for Reba.

So pretty! Thanks!!

sewbizgirl 10-13-2022 06:37 AM

Wonderful collection of blocks, Hav! Congrats on finishing. It's been so much fun watching your beautiful PP blocks appear.

hav4boys 10-13-2022 09:39 AM

Good morning. While I have finished my blocks, my heart is sad. The BOOM was at the perfect time for me. I am off work while I care for my mother through her last days. I had my sewing machine set up in the room next to hers, and it was the perfect distraction. I went through each block fabric request, selected fabric and picked the design. I then cut all the fabric and I could piece as time allowed. I think I need to pick a paper pieced quilt that I could work on now that the blocks are done. It provides me sanity. Thank you all for allowing me to make a block for you and hope you enjoy what I made.

Rebaquilts 10-13-2022 11:12 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8570996)
Good morning. While I have finished my blocks, my heart is sad. The BOOM was at the perfect time for me. I am off work while I care for my mother through her last days. I had my sewing machine set up in the room next to hers, and it was the perfect distraction. I went through each block fabric request, selected fabric and picked the design. I then cut all the fabric and I could piece as time allowed. I think I need to pick a paper pieced quilt that I could work on now that the blocks are done. It provides me sanity. Thank you all for allowing me to make a block for you and hope you enjoy what I made.

Hugs. Sometimes you just need hugs. and I have certainly enjoyed seeing all of your paper pieced creations, it has been a joy to open the thread and see the pictures. And a bit hug to your mom.

Lstew2212 10-15-2022 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8570729)
Here's one for LStew212. Wonky picture but the block is not wonky.

Hav4boys, great block, I love it. Thank you

All of the blocks have been perfect so far. Everybody here is so talented.

I have a few more to make, but I have a couple of gifts that need completed before November 1. I will be back to making blocks in November.

Duckling 10-17-2022 04:07 PM

Petthefabric I love your creativity and the captions! Thanks so much

Duckling 10-17-2022 04:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
LStew - The blocks you made for me are beautiful. I still haven't figured out how to use this messaging software to post my comment with your message, but the good news is, my broken sewing machine is fixed! Here are 2 blocks I made for you.

Rebaquilts 10-17-2022 06:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my first for Hav4boys, it’s called basket of tulips. Hugs all.

hav4boys 10-17-2022 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Love the Tulip block Reba. This is going to be a beautiful quilt. Here is what I chose to do to fill my time while taking care of my mom. Made it up as I went along.

sewbizgirl 10-17-2022 08:32 PM

Wow Duckling, those are gorgeous blocks!