Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Pumpkins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-pumpkins-t319122.html)

sewbizgirl 10-28-2022 09:34 AM

Hello Pumpkins! Wanted to let you know that we (both groups) have made 302 blocks so far! Some of you in this group have complete collections already, and others aren't far behind. Good work!

I'm loving this chilly weather! We have such hot summers that we just count the days til the Fall temps arrive. Hope you are also enjoying some "Fall".

Duckling 10-28-2022 02:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I am a pumpkin who still needs to sew a few more blocks but I really had to finish an I Spy baby quilt. Put the binding on today and thanks to sewbizgirl's contributions, it is now done. Will get on those Boom blocks again. Thanks to Pokeweed for the Tula Pink suggestion -- I will check it out.

Duckling 10-28-2022 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Duckling (Post 8573141)
I am a pumpkin who still needs to sew a few more blocks but I really had to finish an I Spy baby quilt. Put the binding on today and thanks to sewbizgirl's contributions, it is now done. Will get on those Boom blocks again. Thanks to Pokeweed for the Tula Pink suggestion -- I will check it out.

You'll have to stand on your head to enjoy the I Spy -- the picture is upside down!!!

sewbizgirl 10-28-2022 03:39 PM

That I Spy is so cute, duckling! Love how the background colors transition.

terriamn 10-29-2022 05:44 AM

Duckling what a great I soy quilt, I love it. Another potential great grandchild quilt

petthefabric 10-31-2022 12:46 PM

Hi pumpkins. What blocks haven’t been posted?

Lstew2212 10-31-2022 01:48 PM

Rebaquilts, my blocks are great, thank you

I have 5 more blocks left to finish, Sewbizgirl-3, 1 for rebaquilts and 1 for terriamn
I had to do a little retail therapy.

Rebaquilts 10-31-2022 02:00 PM

I have 2 more to finish for pokeweed. I did a little retail therapy, picked up a print and am waiting for the solid. Pokeweed was kind enough to send a bit of the solid to me. I am going to do some modern blocks with some other solids and a really cool coordinating print.....in the meantime, I'm working on some Holly blocks ;-) Hugs all!

sewbizgirl 10-31-2022 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by petthefabric (Post 8573605)
Hi pumpkins. What blocks haven’t been posted?

According to our Gallery site at IBB, There are still a few to be made:

sewbiz... 8
Pet.... 5
Polkweed....5
Duckling only lacks 1
Lstew has all of her Christmas blocks in
Reba lacks 2
Hav4 lacks 6
Terriamn has 9 to be made

Still plenty left to see! And a whole month to get them done and mailed back to me. We can do it!

Hope the retail therapy was enjoyable!

petthefabric 10-31-2022 07:04 PM

Sewbiz. Is your list the number we need to make, or the number that still needs to be made for us?