Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Pumpkins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-pumpkins-t319122.html)

sewbizgirl 11-28-2022 11:38 AM

Here is the list of blocks received for Pumpkin:

Rebaquilts
Hav4boys
Terriamn
Sewbiz
Petthefabric (in transit)
Lstew2212 (in transit)
Duckling (in transit)

sewbizgirl 11-28-2022 03:09 PM

Today I received blocks by Duckling and Pokeweed. Thanks to you both. Your blocks are wonderful.

I have already swapped all the pumpkin blocks I have. When the last two sets come in I will disburse them and get everyone shipped! ... all 3 of you. LOL, the rest have opted to wait til the Holly swap is done and have both shipped together.

Congrats to Duckling and Pokeweed, our newbie swappers! Both have done wonderfully and I hope you both will want to do this with us again in a few months. Next time, with one swap under your belts, you can participate in both swaps if you want to.

sewbizgirl 11-28-2022 03:11 PM

New mailing update:

RECEIVED:
Rebaquilts
Hav4boys
Terriamn
Sewbiz
Petthefabric (in transit)
Lstew2212 (in transit)
Duckling
Pokeweed

Lstew2212 11-28-2022 03:13 PM

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. I had a quiet holiday at home. Hubby had to work the whole weekend. I watched Hallmark movies and knitted mittens for the family. I am working on Holly blocks tonight.

sewbizgirl 11-28-2022 03:23 PM

Lisa, Movies and knitting mittens sounds wonderful!

Can't wait to see your Pumpkin blocks.

I would love to see your hand knitted mittens, if you care to post a picture for us.

sewbizgirl 11-30-2022 11:55 AM

Well Pumpkins, this is our deadline day. The mail has already come and I'm still missing two packages. They are both en route. I hope they show up tomorrow! Will keep you posted. I'd love to ship this group and get on to the next.

It's always the LAST one(s) that get lost, isn't it? Ha!

sewbizgirl 12-01-2022 02:53 PM

Hello Pumpkins! Today PettheFabrics blocks arrived. They look great, too!

Our final shipper, for some unknown reason, didn't ship until today. The estimated arrival is Dec. 5th, next Monday. I am sorry to those who are waiting for their blocks to come home. We can only wait. Be assured I will ship as soon as those blocks arrive. Your packages are all waiting to go! The blocks are especially amazing this time. I can't wait to see the quilts.

hav4boys 12-01-2022 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my last one... forgot to make one for me. Middle looks wrinkly but it's not.

Rebaquilts 12-02-2022 02:09 AM

Cool block! Been loving the stars, Hav4boys, very striking!

sewbizgirl 12-02-2022 09:20 AM

That's a beauty, Hav! Your PP blocks have been spectacular.

SO! The postal service apparently gave me the wrong info yesterday and now they are saying that final package is "our for delivery" today. YAY! I will get the packages mailed today or tomorrow, once I receive those final blocks.

So sorry to our shipper for my misinformation yesterday.