Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boom 28 Pumpkins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boom-28-pumpkins-t319122.html)

Duckling 12-09-2022 10:32 AM

Pumpkins, my quilt blocks arrived Wednesday, the day after my knee replacement. My girlfriend who is babysitting my cats at my house while I recuperate at my other girlfriend's house opened the package and couldn't stop oohing and ahhing about them. I can't wait to see them in a week! Thanks so much for all your work!

sewbizgirl 12-09-2022 10:36 AM

Thank you for all your work too, Duck! You made beautful blocks for everyone in your group. Thanks for swapping!

Glad the knee replacement is a done deal. You have so much fun ahead of you, once you get the knee all rehabilitated. Think of the places you can go and the things you can do.

terriamn 12-10-2022 05:19 AM

Duckling hope you heal quickly and are feeling in tip top shape soon

Reba you have your quilt top together already? Very impressive and I can’t wait to see it

Rebaquilts 12-10-2022 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn (Post 8579608)
Duckling hope you heal quickly and are feeling in tip top shape soon

Reba you have your quilt top together already? Very impressive and I can’t wait to see it

I laid out the blocks last night and I’m 3 short for the Halloween quilt and 5 short for the little women. I may join the next boom and finish these blocks with the boom or if I have time after my UFOs I’ll do the extra blocks myself, either way I’m delayed :-) itching to finish though <3

petthefabric 12-11-2022 02:42 AM

Reba, you have x Blocks? Do you have 17? Recently, seems I’ve had odd numbers of blocks. Here’s a layout for 17.

-X-X-X-
X-X-X-X
-X-X-X
X-X-X-X
-X-X-X

i’m thinking of 2 smaller quilts of 10 each

-X-X-X-
X-X-X-X
-X-X-X

Rebaquilts 12-11-2022 06:49 AM

Pet I have the Halloween panel with the big moon and the scary house, and I have the March family house panel for the little women. The panels aren’t the same size, so that’s why I’m short, but it’s all good. I can whip up some simpler blocks and I think it will be ok, the blocks look so nice so far :-) hugs everyone for all your hard work!

Lstew2212 01-07-2023 05:59 AM

I got my blocks yesterday and just now had the chance to go thru them. They are stunning. I can't wait to get them put together and to start quilting them. Thank you, ladies for putting all your talents into these blocks. I love this swap and my new quilty friends. I look forward to the booms in the future.
Thank you Sewbiz for keeping us on track and for being a great swap host. You're the best.

petthefabric 01-07-2023 09:06 AM

Got blocks yesterday. Wonderful. They must wait or another UFO will appear.

sewbizgirl 01-07-2023 01:12 PM

Thank you, Lstew!

terriamn 01-09-2023 05:03 AM

Love each and everyone of my blocks. Thanks all and especially to Sewbiz for all her organizational skills