Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomeang 8.0 SAPPHIRES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomeang-8-0-sapphires-group-t197899.html)

lynnquilts 09-15-2012 04:41 PM

Hi all,
I have been out of town for the last week ,and I'm just going through my mail and what a surprise.. I now have everyone's F8...... Sharon and cathy thank you...

I also received beautiful blocks from Diana, Theresa, Tracy, Cathy and Wanda..Thank you all so much . I will try and post them when I have more time.. I have to pack for a quilt retreat next week, so I plan to get a few blocks done..

sharon b 09-15-2012 06:16 PM

Originally Posted by clsurz (Post 5508325)
I just checked my postal receipt and it was sent on August 21......... all 15 of them.... yours shows as zip code 44125 Zone 5. I surely hope you have gotten it by now. clsurz

My zip is 46619 :(

girlscouts1 09-15-2012 07:44 PM

My zip code is 44125...... But I havent gotten any extra f8ths, I did get yours clsurz...

Originally Posted by sharon b (Post 5517281)
My zip is 46619 :(

sew_Tracy 09-16-2012 03:39 AM

Received lovely block from charlottemarie yesterday. Thank you!

Pink Lady 09-18-2012 06:23 AM

Hope you are all having a great day. The air here has a little nip to it and the leaves are starting to change:) Hubby had the last two weeks off so did not get to much sewing done. We started to put a new deck on the house but that did not go well. So far we have no deck:( but have new beams under the whole side two new doors and two windows on order. Hope to have the deck in the next two weeks.

I have now received everyone f8 and Abby'a mom block is done and mailed back also GirlScouts1 block is done will try to get a picture and get it mailed when I go to town at the end of the week.

Kendra

wendiq 09-18-2012 09:44 AM

I, too, have been out of town for a week and what a delight to find so many blocks and my last F8 from Sharon. I've gotten them all now and a total of 8 blocks.....I hope to get my "new" camera this week and will post a picture of each received......so far I have blocks from Abby's Mom, barbgill, Difergie, girlscout1, Kehota, Misus Fear, tumrub, and wandalou. I still need to organize and get my thoughts together. Haven't hit the sewing room yet....afraid I'll never come out...LOL! My hope is that I will get the rest of these blocks finished and sent by the end of the month.......HAPPY FALL EVERYONE.......:)

Kehoeta 09-19-2012 05:53 AM

I got CharlotteMaries block back today. Beautiful.. Thank you so much.

I will post pictures soon.

charlottemarie 09-19-2012 08:46 AM

Glad you liked it Theresa.

Kehoeta 09-19-2012 11:44 AM

Today I mailed out my last 3 finished blocks - April, Sharon B and tumrub... You should get yours shortly. If anyone else hasn't gotten theirs yet, can you let me know??

Now to get my hands on the 12 returns... I am itching to get going on the quilt that will result from this swap. :)

Sew Girls Sew...

wendiq 09-20-2012 07:43 AM

Kehota.....I'm putting the finishing touches on your block today......Love the fabric you sent......so pretty and in my favorite color range......The block you sent to me is very nice and gives me ideas for future ones of my own...:)