Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

moonwork42029 07-30-2011 04:05 PM

Jaciqltznok...yours is finished up and will be heading back out west on Monday.

Hope this works for your son's quilt.

It's on page 8 of the "peek" link if you want to peek.

Happy Saturday to y'all... been quiet on this link.

How about an update from everyone as to where/what/who is going / what's happening on their blocks?

moonwork42029 07-30-2011 04:32 PM

* * * * * UPDATE * * * * *
No F8 have been received from:
Letsquilt
Scollard
Wanda123

Have fabric that I need to finish blocks for:
Frogquilter
Navarre2011
Rejenea
Tapngram
Tolepainter54

My block to Goldendog55 appears to be lost in the mail to her...if she sends new fabric I will re-do a block for her. :(

Gosh I was surprised at this list of blocks that are still due to me:
Star fabric:
Brenda5
CherylW
Dogsgod
Frogquilter
Gramiebj
Jaciqltznok
KathyN
Letsquilt

Rainbow/Stripe Fabric:
Lmattick
Navarre2011
Nursebonnie
Quiltermomma
Scollard
Shaysmema
Sewcornie
Tapngram
Tolepainter54
Wanda123

Since we have a month left, I'm hoping my mailbox is going to be busy before long...love getting surprises :-D

If this doesn't match your records, please let me know.

monarchbee 07-30-2011 05:46 PM

MY UPDATE: Good idea as time is getting short.

No F8's from:

letsquilt
scollard
wanda123

Since all my blocks were mailed out long ago I am concerned because I still haven't received confirmation from:

LadyIlene: Sent 5/26
NurseBonnie: Sent 6/18
Jupiter: Sent 6/6
tolepainter: Sent 6/16

I have received 20 blocks. I have kept all the envelopes (20) so I could keep better track and compare my notes. I have not received from (13blocks):

Brenda 5
Crafty 3790
Frogquilter
Gramiebj
jaciqltznot
jupiter
NurseBonnie
QuilterMomma
Scollard
shaysmema
sewcornie
tolepainter54
wanda123

If I am in error on any of this please pm me and I will look into it.

Happy quilting!
Monarchbee

Navarre2011 07-30-2011 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
* * * * * UPDATE * * * * *
No F8 have been received from:
Letsquilt
Scollard
Wanda123

Have fabric that I need to finish blocks for:
Frogquilter
Navarre2011
Rejenea
Tapngram
Tolepainter54

My block to Goldendog55 appears to be lost in the mail to her...if she sends new fabric I will re-do a block for her. :(

Gosh I was surprised at this list of blocks that are still due to me:
Star fabric:
Brenda5
CherylW
Dogsgod
Frogquilter
Gramiebj
Jaciqltznok
KathyN
Letsquilt

Rainbow/Stripe Fabric:
Lmattick
Navarre2011
Nursebonnie
Quiltermomma
Scollard
Shaysmema
Sewcornie
Tapngram
Tolepainter54
Wanda123

Since we have a month left, I'm hoping my mailbox is going to be busy before long...love getting surprises :-D

If this doesn't match your records, please let me know.

Yours should be heading out Monday!

moonwork42029 07-30-2011 07:19 PM

Yipee...I like getting blocks

Got tolepainters on the table ready to start working on it and then navarre's is on deck.

Gramie bj 07-30-2011 07:49 PM

Sorry this post is so late I have had acess to a computer but not to my home mail or sewing room sence July 7, I have recieved f-8 from rejenea
have recieved blocks from:
rejenea
tapngram
navarre2011
kathy n
shaysmema
Hope to have blocks going out in a couple of days, sorry to keep you all waiting but they don't allow sewing machines in the hospital rooms, my Mom's, not me. She has been in and out all summer. She has respatory, and heart problems, We hope she is on the mend now

bibliostone 07-30-2011 09:54 PM

Received great blocks from moonwork42019 and LadyIlene today. Thanks so much. Will post pictures later.

dogsgod 07-31-2011 04:19 AM

I believe I have 8 blocks left to do, but currently am very pre-occupied with getting my son off to college! He's gone in a week and they will be out in time, I promise!

joanelizbay 07-31-2011 06:39 AM

Sending out finished block to Rejenea tomorrow. My list is about the same. F8 from scollard and wanda 123 lets quilt needed. Blocks from Scollard, Nurse Bonnie, Quilters Momma, Tolepainter, wanda 123, Brenda 5, Cheryl w. Frog quilter, Gramie BJ and jacialtznok. Please let me know if these are not correct.

bibliostone 07-31-2011 08:11 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Received great blocks from moonwork42019 and LadyIlene today. Thanks so much. Will post pictures later.

Moonwork42019, I had no trouble removing the paper. Just had to run my fingernail over it.

LadyIlene, I love the kitty! Even with the bees, she looks kind of Christmassy.

Thanks again! I should be able to mail out the last of my blocks tomorrow. Then I'll check to see if I have enough of anyone's fabric left to send them a surprise 2nd block. Some have already gotten 2nd blocks and some will not get one since I used so much of their fabric on the 1st one.

I'm looking forward to receiving 18 more blocks (this does not include the 3 who have never sent their F8s)

paper pieced from moonwork42029
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234194[/ATTACH]

applique kitty from LadyIlene
[ATTACH=CONFIG]234195[/ATTACH]