Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

moonwork42029 08-11-2011 08:25 AM

I have 2 more f8 to finish up and now will have scollards to do... yipee...almost finished with mine. Now I can eagerly rub my hands together waiting for all my pretties to come home...can't hardly stand it :)

scollard 08-11-2011 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
Scollard, with a batik you want amish? I may have trouble with that because my batiks are not subdued by no means. Will see what I can find in the stash.

Hi, QuilterMomma! I can see I was really clear on this! ;-) None of my batiks are subdued either, so the brighter the better! Cindy

scollard 08-11-2011 09:07 AM

It is my understanding that we do not send back the leftovers of the f8 we received, if so, oops, let me know but I have not received mine back so figured this to be the case.

That was my understanding also -- that the leftovers from the f8 doesn't go back unless we were specifically asked to return it.

scollard 08-11-2011 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Its nice to hear from you, Cindy. I was afraid we lost you. This is a fun swap, and you will love making up blocks in so many different and interesting fabric choices. I amaze myself everytime I take an F8 that really is not a fabric I would choose, and then see it as a beautiful finished block. It stretches my limits!

hugs, Jup

Hi, Jupiter! Thank you! I've been out wandering in the wilderness, but I think I'm back! :?

Cindy

PS: BTW, my F8 are not actually F8s. I realized last night as I was putting my stuff away and after I had mailed everything out, of course, that I had cut mine 9" x 22" instead of 18" x 11". :oops: They should still be big enough to work with, I hope!

Navarre2011 08-11-2011 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by scollard

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Its nice to hear from you, Cindy. I was afraid we lost you. This is a fun swap, and you will love making up blocks in so many different and interesting fabric choices. I amaze myself everytime I take an F8 that really is not a fabric I would choose, and then see it as a beautiful finished block. It stretches my limits!

hugs, Jup

Hi, Jupiter! Thank you! I've been out wandering in the wilderness, but I think I'm back! :?

Cindy

PS: BTW, my F8 are not actually F8s. I realized last night as I was putting my stuff away and after I had mailed everything out, of course, that I had cut mine 9" x 22" instead of 18" x 11". :oops: They should still be big enough to work with, I hope!

Your cut size will work out just fine:)

dogsgod 08-11-2011 09:46 AM

Received blocks from goldendog and OK Darla today, love them!

Crafty3790 08-11-2011 12:15 PM

Did the following get there blocks?

Jaciqltznok
Ladyilene
Nurse Bonnie
Ok Darla
Shay1896
Shaysmema
Tolepainter54

Gramie bj 08-11-2011 12:27 PM

Scollard, just glad your OK, hope your life is better now. take your time, injoy the process, do mine last if you want I'll probley not get the top put together untill mid winter.

sew cornie 08-11-2011 01:32 PM

Scollard - Welcome back!! :-D :-D :-D

Looking forward to getting your F8!

moonwork42029 08-11-2011 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by scollard

It is my understanding that we do not send back the leftovers of the f8 we received, if so, oops, let me know but I have not received mine back so figured this to be the case.

That was my understanding also -- that the leftovers from the f8 doesn't go back unless we were specifically asked to return it.

I only had "threads" left on most of them...had to stretch some of them and sigh deeply when I found I had enough. Sure hope no one was wanting their threads back...I'd be cooked if they did. ;)