Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

scollard 08-16-2011 05:57 AM

Ladies, thank you for letting me know that my F8s have arrived and for your lovely comments. Please take your time and do mine whenever convenient.

Please keep my F8 also for your stash, Letsquilt. Praying that life will become easier for you in the days to come!

Cindy

QuilterMomma 08-16-2011 08:05 AM

I received block from frogquilter. thank you. the seahawk fabric is terrific. I have seven more to cut up for sewing. i have the rest cut up into their designated blocks and will get to sewing them hopefully before surgery. if not, will be during recovery time when foot is under control of pain. yes, it is the power foot, will have to drive my machine with left foot. That is why they are being cut up and set to go because will not be able to stand and cut the fabric. I can't sit and cut, it just does not work for me. Not worried about f8 at all, letsquilt can keep it. I have been blessed with all the other blocks. Thank you all for your understanding and patience on receiving your blocks a bit at the end. Next time, will do them as they come in so I do not have all at once.

tapngram 08-16-2011 08:32 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma
I received block from frogquilter. thank you. the seahawk fabric is terrific. I have seven more to cut up for sewing. i have the rest cut up into their designated blocks and will get to sewing them hopefully before surgery. if not, will be during recovery time when foot is under control of pain. yes, it is the power foot, will have to drive my machine with left foot. That is why they are being cut up and set to go because will not be able to stand and cut the fabric. I can't sit and cut, it just does not work for me. Not worried about f8 at all, letsquilt can keep it. I have been blessed with all the other blocks. Thank you all for your understanding and patience on receiving your blocks a bit at the end. Next time, will do them as they come in so I do not have all at once.

I had foot surgery this last March and I had to use my other foot to sew and am still using it. It's all in getting used to it. Now it is just the way I sew.

:-o

moonwork42029 08-16-2011 07:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This ain't no turkey from Turkey...

Navarre2011 sent this beauty to me :)

navarre2011 received
[ATTACH=CONFIG]242840[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 08-16-2011 09:11 PM

Well, to add to my woes, I just seam ripped my leg and have five stitches. I am having fun in life.

scollard 08-16-2011 09:37 PM

Well, to add to my woes, I just seam ripped my leg and have five stitches. I am having fun in life.

Oh, no! :cry: It's easy to do -- I had a pair of scissors fall off the table top once and go point down into my leg -- it's easy to get hurt!! Take care of yourself!

tapngram 08-17-2011 01:23 AM

My goodness QuilterMomma, why do you have all the fun! Kidding aside take care of yourself and be careful. I slit my wrist one time with the rotary cutter. Just missed the vein. Such is life.

dogsgod 08-17-2011 05:29 AM

Mailed off grown up blocks today to;
bibliostone
bookworm
cherylW
rejeana
tapngram

watch for them!

moonwork42029 08-17-2011 06:10 AM

I never knew quilting could be so hazardous! Watch out so they don't raise our insurance rates due to the job hazards. Gosh and I thought it was suppose to "relax me".

QM...so sorry to hear of your fight with Jack the Ripper...glad you survived.

monarchbee 08-17-2011 07:07 AM

She can keep my F8 also. Hope things will improve in her life.