Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

Frogquilter 08-22-2011 04:50 PM

Hey folks I have blocks going home tomorrow to:
Brenda 5
CherylW
Crafty3790
Gramie BJ
Jacqltnok
JaneCat
Jupiter
Nurse Bonnie
Ok Darla
Poker Diva
Shay1896

Only half to go. :) I have fabric picked and blocks for most. Next weekend will be another sew day. Thanks for all of your patience.
Christina

reeskylr 08-22-2011 08:22 PM

I received my grown up block back from Navarre2011 today. Hehe. It's perfect, thanks!

Gramie bj 08-22-2011 08:56 PM

All blocks in P.O. hands now hope they all get home in a timely manner.

shaysmema 08-23-2011 07:21 AM

Finally finished all blocks and they are on the way home.
Thank you all for the beautiful blocks I have received.

tapngram 08-23-2011 10:48 AM

Received blocks from godsdog and QuilterMomma, love them. The children will love them too. Sent out completed blocks to OK Darla and reesklyr, hope they got them.

tapngram 08-23-2011 10:57 AM

Glad you received the block.

Is your hip an old dance injury? Wondered by your name if it was a hobby or profession....hoping it feels better soon. My hip will "lock" up sometimes and it brings tears so I can empathize with you.[/quote]

No not from dancing, arthritis. I did tap up until 2001 when I had to have foot surgery, we did charity dancing.

reeskylr 08-23-2011 07:17 PM

Originally Posted by tapngram
Received blocks from godsdog and QuilterMomma, love them. The children will love them too. Sent out completed blocks to OK Darla and reesklyr, hope they got them.

Not yet, depending on when you sent it out. I'm sure it'll get here by mule train if nothing else. :mrgreen:

monarchbee 08-24-2011 08:21 AM

When I returned from vacation, I found a beautiful block in the mail from shaysmema! Thank you so much!

Blocks I sent out that have not yet been confirmed:

Nurse Bonnie - mailed 6/18
tolepainter - mailed 6/18
jaciqltznok - mailed 6/18
Kathy N. - mailed 5/26
Lady Ilene - mailed 5/26

Waiting for blocks from:

NurseBonnie
quiltermomma
scollard
wanda123
frogquilter
jaciqltznok
jupiter

Understand reasons for delay from tolepainter and Gramiebj. No rush!

F8 not yet received from wanda123

I have one F8 from scollard which I will be working on soon.

I apologize if I have made any errors in my records. You can let me know so I can correct my mistakes, mostly due to those senior moments.

monarchbee

scollard 08-24-2011 09:44 AM

Received grown up blocks from:

bibliostone
carsey
shay1896

They are gorgeous and will look fabulous together. Thank you! :thumbup:

scollard

Jupiter 08-24-2011 09:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, These are all the blocks I have sent out, along with the receiver's name and block name. Monarchbee, yours is the first one on row 4.

hugs, Jupiter

ps I've been trying to get this photo to go up bigger, but am not having any luck. I hope you can see them all.