Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

QuilterMomma 08-26-2011 03:55 PM

I look forward to everyone getting their blocks and enjoying them. I have received 26 in total and ready to put them together. Oh to decide what design to put them together and exactly how much extra quilting I want to do on them will decide the rest of the layout. Will post when I get the wall up again. We have company this weekend so had to take it down. My brother-in-law is going to just love them. Thanks. Ok, I am bored now and foot hurts to much to put it down to sew. You get to hear from me again.

monarchbee 08-26-2011 06:06 PM

Yesterday I received a very nice block from Gramibj.

Thanks Gramie!

reeskylr 08-26-2011 07:15 PM

Received a cute block today from Kathy N. Thank you!

Gramie bj 08-27-2011 06:31 PM

I have been out of town for a few days what a lovley suprise to come home to blocks from QuilterMomma and Frogquilter Thank you both they are great!

QuilterMomma 08-28-2011 07:10 AM

Thanks Grammy bj, I appreciate the notice. I am wondering if anyone else has received their blocks? I mailed out 25 and only heard from a few. I see that only three of the first five I mailed received theirs. Just checking. If by end of next week you do not receive mine, I will need to know which fabric is yours and try to make another one for you. The mail boogeyman will have ate it.

reeskylr 08-28-2011 10:03 AM

I got your block today, QuilterMomma! Hehe, thanks so much.

joanelizbay 08-28-2011 11:05 AM

Suggestions?? All of you have seen the red material and the beigh/red material I sent out to make a red sampler quilt. Any suggestions for the sashing color or the border colors?
Probably can't find the right "red" and not sure I want a beigh sashing....any suggestions welcome! Still need 10 blocks before I can start making the quilt so have plenty of time to worry about it! LOL

Crafty3790 08-28-2011 12:53 PM

Sent out 8/23

Brenda
Immattick
Tapngram
KathyN
Scollard

Waiting on blocks from

Brenda5
CherylW
Goldendog55
Jaciqltznok
Imattick
Nurse Bonnie
Quilter momma -was mailed
Scollard
Tolepainter54- when can

reeskylr 08-28-2011 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
Suggestions?? All of you have seen the red material and the beigh/red material I sent out to make a red sampler quilt. Any suggestions for the sashing color or the border colors?
Probably can't find the right "red" and not sure I want a beigh sashing....any suggestions welcome! Still need 10 blocks before I can start making the quilt so have plenty of time to worry about it! LOL

I dunno if you want it red and white/beige, then I suppose red for border colors, but I'd probably go beige for sashing.

sew cornie 08-28-2011 09:37 PM

Just got back from vacation tonight and have a lovely block from gramie bj. Thank you! :thumbup:

The final six F8s are on my table and ready to be worked on this week.