Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

LovingIzabella 08-31-2011 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I will be starting official signups for 6 next week when I return from our Labor Day camping trip. I need a break from life and am hoping this will be it. Irene interrupted my trip last weekend so I sure hope this one is nice :)
Hugs
April

OMG - I LOVE YOUR NEW AVATAR!!!

You look great!! :D :D :D

Thanks so much my friend..I love the cut and color and I was able to donate 12" to locks of love :)
Hugs
April

PokerDiva 08-31-2011 06:21 PM

Her hair just seems to radiate doesn't it.

QuilterMomma 09-01-2011 05:12 AM

jetnica, I mailed out yours the beginning of last week. Not sure why you have not gotten it. Mail man issue maybe.

scollard 09-01-2011 09:45 AM

Received grown up blocks from the following Tuesday and Wednesday of this week:

Crafty3790
goldendog55
Kathy N
moonwork42029
QuilterMomma
rejenea

Thank you ladies! They are gorgeous and all the different colors and patterns are going to look fabulous!

Jetnica: I haven't received yours yet, but I'll be sure to let you know when it gets here!

joanelizbay 09-02-2011 06:01 AM

April, If we already told you were wanted to be in on #6 do we need to PM you again? Im ready, even though Im missing 9 blocks from this one and NO idea when Ill ever have time to make it into a quilt! This has been SO much fun! Thanks to everyone for the beautiful blocks!

CherylW 09-02-2011 08:36 AM

Hi everyone -

Had hoped to get my blocks done this week - turned out the DH had other plans. Will have Tues - Thurs next week to get them done and out. Will post as I send them. Sorry about being late - life took over!

tolepainter54 09-02-2011 09:11 AM

I received grown up block from tapngram. I love it - thank you - I am really looking forward to putting this together.

jetnica 09-02-2011 05:14 PM

4 Attachment(s)
blocks today from:
grammie bj
reeskylr
kathy n
quiltermomma

=) Thank You!!

from grammie bj
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250629[/ATTACH]

from kathy n
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250630[/ATTACH]

from quilter momma
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250631[/ATTACH]

from reeskylr
[ATTACH=CONFIG]250632[/ATTACH]

reeskylr 09-02-2011 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella
I will be starting official signups for 6 next week when I return from our Labor Day camping trip. I need a break from life and am hoping this will be it. Irene interrupted my trip last weekend so I sure hope this one is nice :)
Hugs
April

Love the hair cut!!

Yeah, I've had so much fun with this one too. I'm not sure if I'm ready to do another 30+ blocks though. LOL

But then again, I'm thinking I want something different this time around. I had started a Blue and White grouping of 15 inch blocks and only got six done a few years (eons) ago. It sure would make a nice quilt if it had friends ;)

reeskylr 09-02-2011 06:19 PM

I show these are still missing. Correct me if I am wrong please, I've been working so much I don't know which end is up lately :)

bookworm
brenda5
CherylW
Frogquilter
jaciqltznok
lmattick
scollard
tolepainter54