Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

jaciqltznok 09-07-2011 04:14 PM

I can not believe nobody PM'ed me to ask where MY blocks are...I thought they were mailed out, but alas, I found them in my basket when I went to pack it for a trip this past weekend..

I am SOOOOO...sorry they did not go out on time!
I do have them ready to go out in the morning!

Please forgive the delay!

Crafty3790 09-07-2011 04:18 PM

Received tolepainters today it's great thanks.

joanelizbay 09-07-2011 04:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got a beautiful block from Tolepainter today. Thank you!

Tolepainter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]252984[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 09-07-2011 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I can not believe nobody PM'ed me to ask where MY blocks are...I thought they were mailed out, but alas, I found them in my basket when I went to pack it for a trip this past weekend..

I am SOOOOO...sorry they did not go out on time!
I do have them ready to go out in the morning!

Please forgive the delay!

Jacquie that would have come soon :) With the holiday weekend I knew some blocks would come in later and I know you are good for them :) Thanks for the update
Hugs
April

QuilterMomma 09-08-2011 07:17 AM

Received my block from Tolepainter54. Oh I just love it. It added some punch I never expected. If I can, will post a photo later. It is a nice block. I injured my foot by falling off the scooter so not sure what doctor is going to say when i call it in. I know, I am going to be chewed out good. Thank the Lord for ice.

bibliostone 09-08-2011 08:24 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Thanks ladies. My three most recently received blocks are shown below.

from Navarre2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253242[/ATTACH]

from tolepainter54
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253243[/ATTACH]

from GrameiBJ
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253244[/ATTACH]

PokerDiva 09-08-2011 10:53 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my block from Tolepainter54 today. Thank you Cheryl.

I guess now would be a good time to update. Waiting on blocks from the following people. Please let me know if my records are incorrect.

brenda5
CherylW
jaciqltznok (I believe it is in the mail)
lmattick
Nurse Bonnie
scollard

a pop of yellow from tolepainter54
[ATTACH=CONFIG]253365[/ATTACH]

moonwork42029 09-08-2011 05:33 PM

Update after checking mail this evening --

Sadly I'm missing a 1/4 of the blocks back. :cry:

Patriotic theme fabric f8:
brenda5
cherylw
dogsgod
frogquilter
jaciqltznok

Rainbow theme fabric f8:
lmattick
nursebonnie
scollard
tolepainter54

I know a couple say they are in the mail and a couple we found out had pressing family issues and I said I could wait.

Please let me know if this matches your information. Unfortunately, some of the ones that haven't sent them also haven't posted lately either so I'm guessing they won't see this request :( Hoping all is okay with them.

I really have loved all the blocks I have received so far... so excited to try and get them all laid out. Thanks for swapping and sharing your imagination.

Frogquilter 09-08-2011 05:39 PM

Ok it's official.... I HATE THE POST OFFICE.... last week when i mailed blocks no big deal. Today when i go in to mail it's become an issue and i have to you do my packaging or they are considered a package because they are to thick. I feel like coming undone. :( Grrr.... With my dog still, missing and me being late on sending blocks home and I am supposed to leave for a nice relaxing weekend tomorrow of quilting. I am going to try and repackage most of these tonight and get to the post office first thing in the am. I am very sorry!
I don't think i will be signing up for Boom 6. give me a nice row robin that takes 9 months anytime. :) That one's for you Sweet Sixteeners. Signing off to iron and FLATTEN!

Christina

reeskylr 09-08-2011 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Frogquilter
Ok it's official.... I HATE THE POST OFFICE.... last week when i mailed blocks no big deal. Today when i go in to mail it's become an issue and i have to you do my packaging or they are considered a package because they are to thick. I feel like coming undone. :( Grrr.... With my dog still, missing and me being late on sending blocks home and I am supposed to leave for a nice relaxing weekend tomorrow of quilting. I am going to try and repackage most of these tonight and get to the post office first thing in the am. I am very sorry!
I don't think i will be signing up for Boom 6. give me a nice row robin that takes 9 months anytime. :) That one's for you Sweet Sixteeners. Signing off to iron and FLATTEN!

Christina

Yep, I hear ya. I had that same problem. Most I just went ahead and mailed anyway. I hope you find the doggie soon!