Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

brenda 5 10-15-2011 11:51 PM

I am presently working on all of your blocks. My sister and husband has just recently been diagnosed with cancer and i have been very busy, but i don't want to let anyone down.
Your blocks is my way of getting away from all the illness around here now. brenda

jetnica 10-16-2011 08:02 AM

4 Attachment(s)
I'm waiting on finished turtle blocks from the following folks:

bookworm
brenda5
letsquilt (expecting the F8 back?)
Nurse Bonnie
Scollard ?
Wanda123 ?

It would be nice if the following folks could confirm that the did indeed get their finished block from me:

jaciqltznok
Kathy N
LADYILENE
rejenea
scollard
shay1896
shaysmema

Got three blocks in the past few weeks

from frogquilter
[ATTACH=CONFIG]272337[/ATTACH]

from tolepainter54
[ATTACH=CONFIG]272338[/ATTACH]

from cherylw
[ATTACH=CONFIG]272339[/ATTACH]

jaciqltznok 10-16-2011 11:00 AM

[quote=jetnica]I'm waiting on finished turtle blocks from the following folks:

bookworm
brenda5
Nurse Bonnie
Scollard ?
Wanda123 ?

It would be nice if the following folks could confirm that the did indeed get their finished block from me:

jaciqltznok=got it!

jetnica 10-16-2011 11:45 AM

[quote=jaciqltznok]

Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm waiting on finished turtle blocks from the following folks:

bookworm
brenda5
Nurse Bonnie
Scollard ?
Wanda123 ?

jaciqltznok=got it!

THANK YOU!!

I'm a worrier by nature and it almost makes me sick that those little blocks never made it home!

One more with a smiley face!!

bookworm 10-22-2011 08:06 AM

Brenda5, Quiltedhorse, Kathy N, Tolepainter, rejenea, jetnice: Blocks headed your way.

joanelizbay 11-12-2011 10:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I finished putting the blocks you guys sent on the Boomerang 5 east swap. Trying to upload pictures soyou can see what a beautiful block YOU all made for me. My 86 year old cousin will LOVE it! I had to take 3 different pictures to get it all in. I have not put on the borders yet

bibliostone 12-15-2011 10:01 AM

1 Attachment(s)
If anyone is still following this link, here is the lap quilt I made for my friend. I sent out odd size scraps that were the leftovers from the sashings, cornerstones, and backings of the t-shirt quilts that I made for her twin daughters' graduation gifts. Those that received these odd size pieces did a fantastic job. Thanks bunches! [ATTACH=CONFIG]295592[/ATTACH]

I used their backings for the sashing, cornerstones, and binding on this quilt.

Crafty3790 12-15-2011 01:58 PM

Beautiful I hope to get busy with mine soon.

Jupiter 12-17-2011 09:22 AM

Merry Christmas

Hi Biblio...

Very nice quilt! I haven't done anything with my blocks yet. I have in mind to make 2 twin sized quilts for the guest room, but so far that is only a thought.

I've been busy trying to finish quilts for my kids for Christmas. I think I'll make it, tho I'll probably have to ask for them back to put the bindings on. I'm a slow hand stitcher, and the quilts are 1 king and 1 queen.

Merry Christmas hugs,
Jupiter aka Marilyn

moonwork42029 12-18-2011 08:05 AM

That looks great...I wasn't able to get mine finished yet either...one day I'll be rich and won't have to work :)