Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

bibliostone 06-02-2011 03:23 PM

For the swappers that got the extra fabric from the t-shirt quilts I made, if you want to see them, they are posted here:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-127238-1.htm

reeskylr 06-02-2011 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok
I rec'd an envelope today, but I do not think it was meant to go to ME...
it has the most beautiful "TURTLE" grown up block in it and a f8th of great fabric!
came from jupiter!

let me know what I am supposed to do with these!

lol I'm glad I'm not the only one who messed up on some blocks. :)

jetnica 06-02-2011 04:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by reeskylr

it has the most beautiful "TURTLE" grown up block in it and a f8th of great fabric!
came from jupiter!

Turtles?!?!?! Did someone say turtles???

Here's a picture of my fabrics....

Wait, turtles?!?!

jetnica 06-02-2011 06:15 PM

Oh! The bf just gave me my mail from today -- super cute turtle kitty came from ladyilene!

I have a couple of pictures to post. Most likely tomorrow.

g*nite all!

moonwork42029 06-02-2011 06:35 PM

I got a lovely star kitty from lady ilene...she looks very patriotic to me! Thank you so much. I'll try to post picture this weekend.

Sent out shay1896's today...hope she likes it. Tried to keep it young and light.

reeskylr 06-02-2011 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my block from goldendog55 today. It's beautiful, I like the little green plaid :)

jaciqltznok 06-02-2011 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

came from jupiter!

Turtles?!?!?! Did someone say turtles???

Here's a picture of my fabrics....

Wait, turtles?!?!

THERE YOU ARE. I knew it was your fabric, because I had just cut out your block....this is one really amazing turtle...if you don't need it, I could give it a home..ehhehehe

Jupiter 06-02-2011 07:32 PM

Oh Jacquie,

That turtle block was meant for Jetnica. I still have your block on my design wall.

Would you please mail the turtle block and F8 to Jetnica? I'll send you some postage stamps along with the block I made for you and my F8 for you. I will most likely mail to you on Saturday.

I guess I just had too many going out at once. I sure hope I didn't mess up on any others!

Thanks for helping straighten out this mess....

hugs, Jupiter

came from jupiter!

jaciqltznok 06-02-2011 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by Jupiter
Oh Jacquie,

That turtle block was meant for Jetnica. I still have your block on my design wall.

Would you please mail the turtle block and F8 to Jetnica? I'll send you some postage stamps along with the block I made for you and my F8 for you. I will most likely mail to you on Saturday.

I guess I just had too many going out at once. I sure hope I didn't mess up on any others!

Thanks for helping straighten out this mess....

hugs, Jupiter

came from jupiter!

hehehe...of course I will...though I really LOVE this turtle...he made me smile that is for sure....They will go out tomorrow!

sew cornie 06-02-2011 09:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sew cornie
F8s received from:

bibliostone
jaciqltnok

Beautiful blocks from:

monarchbee
reeskylr

Thank you so much. They are great and go perfectly with the others I've received! I may not get pictures posted till Monday. I'm headed to the beach for a quilting retreat with 15 others from the Board. Can't wait!

Have fun, SC! I wanted to go, but not this time, mebbe next. :)

It would have been nice to meet you in person. Hopefully next time. About half of those coming I've never met in person before. The other half of us have gotten together on a regular basis since Jan. 2010. I'm looking forward to putting faces with names and getting to know some new quilting friends. Keep an eye out on the Offline section for more open houses. You're not that far away.

Here are my blocks from reeskylr and monarchbee. Gorgeous!