Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

ksea 06-03-2011 03:37 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
F8s received from:

bibliostone
jaciqltnok

Beautiful blocks from:

monarchbee
reeskylr

Thank you so much. They are great and go perfectly with the others I've received! I may not get pictures posted till Monday. I'm headed to the beach for a quilting retreat with 15 others from the Board. Can't wait!

OMGosh, the beach, a retreat, and meeting board members--how lucky are you?? Sounds like the perfect weekend!!

reeskylr 06-03-2011 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by ksea

Originally Posted by sew cornie

I'm headed to the beach for a quilting retreat with 15 others from the Board. Can't wait!

OMGosh, the beach, a retreat, and meeting board members--how lucky are you?? Sounds like the perfect weekend!!

And it is supposed to be a nice, warm weekend too. lol, figures. We are getting two 80 degree days and then it'll drop back down to a high of 60 on Tues or so. Wow the weather is weird.

PokerDiva 06-03-2011 11:33 AM

Received 2 F8's from Brenda5 today. Does it matter which goes to East and which to North Brenda?

joanelizbay 06-03-2011 01:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this beautiful block today from Navarre2011. Love all the red/whites you all have sent! Such a variety of patterns and designs!

Navarre2011
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206165[/ATTACH]

moonwork42029 06-03-2011 06:35 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Carsey & bibliostone rocked my world today with some outstanding additions to my blocks!

Bibliostone did 2 wonderful ones with some super embrodiery on it. My DH loved the design.

Bibliostone was so generous to do 2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206308[/ATTACH]

Bibliostone's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206309[/ATTACH]

Carsey's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]206310[/ATTACH]

moonwork42029 06-03-2011 06:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
I got a lovely star kitty from lady ilene...she looks very patriotic to me! Thank you so much. I'll try to post picture this weekend.

Sent out shay1896's today...hope she likes it. Tried to keep it young and light.

Here's the cute star kitty from ladyilene

joanelizbay 06-03-2011 06:37 PM

WOW is that a panel or did she do the eagle embrodry herself? Its beautiful!!! I love your military theme and hope you send us a picture when you get it done. Hope your son is doing well..will keep him in my prayers!

moonwork42029 06-03-2011 06:40 PM

2 Attachment(s)
In case I missed posting a picture of yours (soooo sorry if I did) here's all the blocks I've received so far including a couple that I made as samples for me.

DH was so impressed with the blocks too. He kept asking how many more yet to come as he is anxious to see them all.

Also have received heartfelt good wishes and prayers for our son and family during his deployment...such a loving/caring group I have been lucky to have found. :)

reeskylr 06-03-2011 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
WOW is that a panel or did she do the eagle embrodry herself? Its beautiful!!! I love your military theme and hope you send us a picture when you get it done. Hope your son is doing well..will keep him in my prayers!

Yeah, beautiful embroidery. I can't wait to see the finished product too. :)

moonwork42029 06-03-2011 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay

It's a super neat embrodiery design. DH said he'd love to have that on a shirt or 2 for us....now that is a real compliment :P