Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

nurse bonnie 06-07-2011 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm glad you like the turtle -- your fabric screamed at me that it wanted to be a turtle shell, but I opted for the swirlies as the turtle instead.

If you don't like it, I'd be happy to make a "regular" block.

+)

NO! I do not want another block. I just love this one and so will my DGD. Her dad, my oldest son, got a tatoo of a turtle on his calf when he came home from a trip to Hawaii with some friends. It seems that he was out snorkling and this turtle kept following him where ever he went in the water. He thought it was so pretty and such an awesome turtle, that he got the tatoo when he came home. I have also made him turtle pillowcases and will be making him another one for Father's Day. So, there will be a sentiment there for my DGD.

monarchbee 06-07-2011 11:54 AM

Your block went out today! Love Charlie Brown!

Other blocks mailed today to:
Brenda 5
CherylW
dogsgood
frogquilter
jetnica
jupiter
moonwork

jetnica 06-07-2011 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by reeskylr
As a separate post, if anyone on this swap has not received a F8 from me, please let me know too. Because it is possible that the U.S Mail messed up again. :/

Here is the list of people I haven't received F8's from.

Frogquilter
Jetnica
Jupiter
letsquilt
rejenea
Scollard
tapngram
tolepainter54
Wanda123

I mailed my F8 to everyone on May 16th. Should I send you another one?

reeskylr 06-07-2011 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by reeskylr
As a separate post, if anyone on this swap has not received a F8 from me, please let me know too. Because it is possible that the U.S Mail messed up again. :/

Here is the list of people I haven't received F8's from.

Frogquilter
Jetnica

letsquilt
rejenea
Scollard
tapngram
tolepainter54
Wanda123

I mailed my F8 to everyone on May 16th. Should I send you another one?

Yeah I don't get it. No turtle fabrics, if that is what you sent. Nothing in my box of waiting F8's or waiting blocks to send off.

I did find Jupiters though, some reason it was stuck to another envelope.

reeskylr 06-07-2011 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by monarchbee
Your block went out today! Love Charlie Brown!

Other blocks mailed today to:
Brenda 5
CherylW
dogsgood
frogquilter
jetnica
jupiter
moonwork

Yay!!! I'd forgot who received the charlie brown ones. Hehehe

brenda 5 06-07-2011 02:17 PM

I don't know if i had said this but my granddaughter is loveing getting her blocks. They have been so pretty. She doesn't realize that is all of her quilt she is going to see before christmas.
I have sent all my F8s out as of 6-1.
I still need f8s from the following: letsquilt, rejenea, scollard, tapngran, tolepainter, wanda.
I have recieved pretty blocks from janecat, jetmica, joanlizbay, jupiter.

Crafty3790 06-07-2011 02:56 PM

Got my beautiful kitty block from LadyIlene thank you.

moonwork42029 06-07-2011 08:02 PM

uh oh... the rest of you that haven't rec'd blocks from me are in trouble... I found some more paper piecing patterns and I really think I have to try a few of them....

Oink or squeal or weep weep...what ever noises guinea pigs make is what I'll be hearing on the board, lol

sew cornie 06-07-2011 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029
uh oh... the rest of you that haven't rec'd blocks from me are in trouble... I found some more paper piecing patterns and I really think I have to try a few of them....

Oink or squeal or weep weep...what ever noises guinea pigs make is what I'll be hearing on the board, lol

Yikes! You're going to be paper piecing guinea pigs?? LOL!

moonwork42029 06-08-2011 05:19 AM

Originally Posted by sew cornie

Originally Posted by moonwork42029

Yikes! You're going to be paper piecing guinea pigs?? LOL!

roflmbo...no silly, YOU"RE the guinea pigs bahahahahahahah