Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 5.0-EAST Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-5-0-east-group-t120544.html)

PokerDiva 06-08-2011 02:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received a wonderful block from dogsgod. Love it Kathy. Have you received the one from me? It was mailed on 5/19. I not received your block yet jetnica but am looking forward to it.

Crafty3790 06-08-2011 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here are the blocks I received
Top left- shaysmema,ladyilene
bottom-monarchbee,jetnica

pgaines 06-08-2011 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by pgaines
I will be mailing out finished blocks today to the following:
Bibliostone
Bookworm
Brenda 5
CherylW
Dogsgod
Jaclqltznok
Jetnica
Jupiter
Navarre2011
Nurse Bonnie
OK Darla
reeskylr

That is all the F8's I have, so if your name is not listed here and you did not previously get a block from me, let me know.

I am still missing F8's from:
letsquilt
rejenea
scollard
tapngram
tolepainter54 (mailed 06/07)
Wanda123

Sorry, missed one. I am also missing Frogquilter

Crafty3790 06-08-2011 03:49 PM

Those picture are slightly warped sorry.

jetnica 06-08-2011 04:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by bibliostone
Jetnica -- Didn't we already cover this on page 39? Yes, I've received your F8. Those llittle turtles are just milling around until the right fabric jumps out of my stash.

Got my first returned block yesterday. It is a beautiful Contrary Wife block from janecat. I love the colors you used. Good use of a boom3 scrap also! Thanks.

Also, mailed Shay1896's block yesterday.

we did. i have you highlighted purple since i have your F8 but haven't mailed your block, and didn't see the date typed in the box

it's a little hard for me to let go of weekly progress updates now that it's summer - but i'll find another way to keep interested parties updated rather than posting a list.

ADORABLE Turtle (It's head and tail are 3D!!!) from lmattick
[ATTACH=CONFIG]208853[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 06-08-2011 05:29 PM

Jetnica:

Received both your f8 and your grownup block. I received the grownup on 6/2 and f8 on 5/18

dogsgod 06-08-2011 06:19 PM

Joane, this block is called puss in the corner out of the book "Around the block with Judy Hopkins" by that patchwork place. LOVE this book, gives measurements for rotary cutting 200 blocks in six different sizes!

Originally Posted by joanelizbay
Got this block from Dogsgod today. It is beautiful! Can you tell me the name of it? I also have one block that I didnt write down who sent but I "think" its from bookworm. Can you tell me Amanda? I didnt show receiveing blocks from Bibliostone, brenda5, carsey, cherylw, frogqulter, gramiebj, jaciqltznok, letsquilt, nurse bonnie, quiltermomma, rejenea, scollard, tapngram, tolepainter54 and wanda. IF you have sent them let me know please?

Jupiter 06-08-2011 07:18 PM

I received an F8 from Tolepainter54 today. I'll get to it later this week. Its nice to have another one to work on.

hugs, Jup

Gramie bj 06-08-2011 07:18 PM

recievedbeautiful block on 5/21 thank you BJ :thumbup:

moonwork42029 06-08-2011 08:54 PM

I've tried to go back over all the posts but I might have missed seeing these. Please let me know if you've received the grownup block from me:
Joanelizbay
goldendog55
carsey
quiltermomma
shaysmema
shay1896 (might not be enough time yet)...

there's been others mailed but I don't think they've had enough time to be received.

Please and thanks

Monarchbee your block is heading home tomorrow :)